+154

High school band people: The "photos of you" on Facebook are never flattering, amirite?

open_mind_open_souls avatar
4 23
The voters have decided that open_mind_open_soul is right! Vote on the post to say if you agree or disagree.

pffft. band kids be sexy.

@BeedleTheBard I was stating a fact!

A grammatically incorrect fact.

Oh, and not anon. Just stating a fact.

@open_mind_open_soul A grammatically incorrect fact. Oh, and not anon. Just stating a fact.

Yessss, I know. I typed it incorrectly because for the most part I was kidding. Sorry, doesn't translate over internets...

My band has camera stalkers at every event... They have really good cameras and actually, they work some magic and make us not look horrible!

One of the band moms is always taking pictures of us during practice when we're very sunburned, sweaty, and have horrid derp faces.

@BeedleTheBard Or in our uniforms, which are the most unflattering things ever...

I don't know. Those uniforms look pretty good on guys in drum corps.

Stepharoos avatar Stepharoo Yeah You Are +6Reply
@Stepharoo I don't know. Those uniforms look pretty good on guys in drum corps.

really? well I guess our uniforms are mostly unflattering for girls. wayy to tight in the chest area and wayyy to loose in the crotch. its awkward.

@BeedleTheBard really? well I guess our uniforms are mostly unflattering for girls. wayy to tight in the chest area and wayyy to...

My uniform fit well, but it was still unflattering. They look a lot better on guys than girls.

Stepharoos avatar Stepharoo Yeah You Are 0Reply

We have names, ya know.

@We have names, ya know.

No wai? I TOTALLY thought I didn't have a name! Thanks for enlightening me. I was talking to specifically you, but said band PEOPLE instead. I apologize.

</sarcasm >

Oh, and random story: My friend has an entire album on Facebook called "creeper cam," and she takes pictures of EVERYONE during practice. The latest is me very ungracefully climbing a fence.

That's basically all of my pictures. My band director takes pictures of us at every practice, band camp week, football game and competition. Its annoying

probably because you are all ugly fucking nerds

@probably because you are all ugly fucking nerds

And being a nerd is a bad thing...why?

Stepharoos avatar Stepharoo Yeah You Are +4Reply