+116

If you are multilingual, you don't notice when you create a weird hybrid language that uses both English words and those from another language, amirite?

StaceysDads avatar
1 13
The voters have decided that StaceysDad is right! Vote on the post to say if you agree or disagree.
@929791

probably, but i mean just putting words in that dont make sense cause you dont know the english word :)

StaceysDads avatar StaceysDad Yeah You Are +1Reply
@929791

You mean Esperanto? Cos I think that's like a combination of various European languages. No one uses it, though.

@lecornergirl You mean Esperanto? Cos I think that's like a combination of various European languages. No one uses it, though.

Well, me and my friends speak "Wenglish" (Welsh + English), but I've never heard of Esperanto, sorry :P

@StaceysDad Well, me and my friends speak "Wenglish" (Welsh + English), but I've never heard of Esperanto, sorry :P

Hardly anyone has -- I think it was invented so Europe could have a universal languge, but no one liked it/tried to learn it, so it was scrapped.
And yeah, I speak Finglish (Finnish+English) with my friends :D

@lecornergirl Hardly anyone has -- I think it was invented so Europe could have a universal languge, but no one liked it/tried to...

Have you ever insulted someone in Finglish, without realising they can understand you? I do it ALL the time XD