StaceysDads avatar
2 7

When we say european we just mean anything eastern that isn't asian. Which is basically what european is anyways.

I'M PROUD TO BE BRITISH NOT EUROPEAN

I'll never understand British people.

I personally hate it. Such a bold covering of people and belittles the country you are from. We are not states of Europe, we are countries making Europe. We are still our own country within Europe. It is like taring the US with South America and Canada - unless talking about a vague general for area in geography and similar then it is not really right.

Unuseds avatar Unused No Way -9Reply
@Unused I personally hate it. Such a bold covering of people and belittles the country you are from. We are not states of...

Cool story, bro. And speaking as a Canadian, I am quite used to being lumped together with America by foreigners, and don't care at all.

@shorkian Cool story, bro. And speaking as a Canadian, I am quite used to being lumped together with America by foreigners...

Good for you, though I personally am yet to meet someone who has confused Canada with being part of the US. It may as well be illegal to be proud to be British or English here so it annoys me when clumped with Europe as I do not see myself as European and feel it is like when people from an area are stereotyped - as in it is over looking so much.

Unuseds avatar Unused No Way -3Reply
@Unused Good for you, though I personally am yet to meet someone who has confused Canada with being part of the US. It may...

That's because Canada isn't part of the US, whereas Britain is in Europe.

America is in North America, Britain is in Europe, we're talking about the continent in that sense.

Anonymous