Relationships
0 41

I'm 18 and have never been kissed.

Step it up, ladies.

Kissing is a very superficial thing. I hate people that think you need to kiss by a certain age. They seem to tend to be very shallow a lot of the time.

@yesnomaybe Kissing is a very superficial thing. I hate people that think you need to kiss by a certain age. They seem to tend...

Take confidence in the fact that your not a waste of humanity that has succumb to the pitiful notion that kissing someone is actually important.

Too bad the number of humans that are actually important to society is dwindling at an alarming rate.

I believe ghandi once said not to pay attention to the few drops of pollution in a sea of beauty. I think it's more of a sea of a pollution and a few drops of beauty now a days. Paraphrasing of course. Oh and I'm a tad cynical so sorry about the negative view.

Dude, I feel you. I USED to be like that. But it is not worth it. Don't throw your life away. You can't take it back once you have done it. Look at the people you influence or who love you. If you dont feel influential or even known DON'T settle for that! Perhaps improve someone else's life. Depression is so introspective to the point of nacsism. People have had it worse. I know saying that may make you feel depressed about being depressed, but just think, many have trudged on and found meaning to their lives. You will too! Even if you're not religious, have a go at some religions. Wishing you the best of luck :) cheers

Religion is a waste of time for me at this point, I used I be. It's like going back to believing in santa clause after you find out he's fake. Although yes, I'm giving it a try again as you suggested.

I know, I've really limited it to two options at this point, commit suicide and get this pitiful existence over with, or stick around an try to change things for the better, at the moment, going with the latter, however I don't expect that to last long.

It would suck to waste your first kiss on someone you don't really care about.

@cherryblaster It would suck to waste your first kiss on someone you don't really care about.

A guy in my grade's first kiss was from a "popular" girl who got too drunk at a party. I'd be pretty pissed.

You're saying this to people who spend 90% of their waking time on amirite?. Someone will obviously get offended.

I think putting an age requirement on love is just one step closer to our society becoming something out of The Giver or Brave New World.

Rysias avatar Rysia No Way +13Reply
runnerdudes avatar runnerdude Yeah You Are +1Reply

Eighteen now and I still don't give a damn :D

i'm 16 & never been kissed .-. but thats mainly because i'm really nervous to do it Dx

Just turned 18 and I haven't kissed anyone. I'm glad to see I'm not alone though.

+1 troll points for the pretentious use of present contrary-to-fact.

These comments give me hope

@These comments give me hope

insert age insert reason why never kissed

@These comments give me hope

I'm fourteen and have never been kissed because I'm a pushy bitch with no friends.

Why would it suck? I'm seventeen and don't care. I only want to kiss one person in my life.

Pugs avatar Pug No Way +3Reply

I made it to a week before 19. And yes it sucked.

Wescats avatar Wescat Yeah You Are +2Reply

I'm 16, have been kissed and it sucked. I would have been better off waiting until I had someone who it would be special with.

I don't feel like such a loser anymore! My two best friends just got boyfriends and their first kisses and they keep bugging me about it.

@goodtime I don't feel like such a loser anymore! My two best friends just got boyfriends and their first kisses and they...

I feel your pain. A boyfriend is nice and stuff but it's not worth it. I wish I waited to lose my boyfriend virginity XD.

Personal Experience?

Is it bad that I laughed my way through these comments?

Kissing just anyone is not what it seems to be in the movies, so you should be patient to find the one who can make your first kiss one that is movie worthy.

I'm 16 and I've kissed over 20 girls. So my whorishness balances out against the rest of amirite?

runnerdudes avatar runnerdude Yeah You Are -6Reply
@runnerdude I'm 16 and I've kissed over 20 girls. So my whorishness balances out against the rest of amirite?

Ahahahhaha I can't say it concerns me that an annonymous person on the Internet think I'm gay

runnerdudes avatar runnerdude Yeah You Are +5Reply

It's been said that hypersexuality is a sign of closeted homosexuality, so that's not something I would brag about if that's something you care about.

But dude it kinda makes sense.

Not that it matters. You'd make a batter GBF for me :D

Sighh I guess that's true. I would like to remind you that your gbf is still straight

runnerdudes avatar runnerdude Yeah You Are -1Reply

It's alright. My current plan is to pick on anybody who has a man-crush. I actually have one potential GBF.

Anonymous