+743

Facebook always asks whats on our mind. But never, not once, do we ever ask facebook whats on it's mind. Does facebook complain? No. Everyday facebook still wants to know whats on our mind. Facebook cares. Amirite?

Internet & Apps
52 16

But does Facebook care about your fiber?

I lol'd.

fatimas avatar fatima Yeah You Are +2Reply

Except they changed their format again, so now this is obsolete.

I asked Facebook what was on its mind once. Trust me, you're better off not asking :/

I think I might use that as my status. Props to you, oh anonymous one!

Facebook is my best (and only) friend.

@SpearmintMilk You don't have a facebook...

Facebook thought I was getting too obsessive, and defriended me. :(

@SpearmintMilk Has no friends now? :(

I still love you Facebook.

It issued a restraining order against me.

I cried every one of the 50 times I saw The Social Network.

@Simon I still love you Facebook. It issued a restraining order against me. I cried every one of the 50 times I saw The...

Maybe next time you watch it you'll feel you've recovered from your heartbreak. You know what they say... 51 time's the charm.

SpearmintMilks avatar SpearmintMilk Yeah You Are -1Reply
@SpearmintMilk Maybe next time you watch it you'll feel you've recovered from your heartbreak. You know what they say... 51...

I bought it on a pirated DVD from Bali.

I watch it every night listening to "Don't You Forget About Me" and Green Day's "Time Of Your Life".

I wrote this then later got an account. Is there any way to tell them I did this?

Nobody cares what facebook is thinking! Why? Because it doesn't have a brain. And anyone who does care is stupid.