+373

People must have really hairy wrists if they keep cutting them with razors, amirite?

Jonesys avatar Jokes & Humour
11 16
The voters have decided that Jonesy is right! Vote on the post to say if you agree or disagree.

I'm surprised there aren't any comments about people taking this too seriously yet xD

Slendermans avatar Slenderman Yeah You Are +14Reply

Haha, this is terrible.:p

Jonesys avatar Jonesy Yeah You Are +3Reply

you're funny :D

lameguest555s avatar lameguest555 Yeah You Are 0Reply
Jonesys avatar Jonesy Yeah You Are 0Reply

I YYA'd this and then clicked the comments expecting to see someone trying to make me feel bad for voting up.

People knowing how to take a joke WIN.

ihatesockss avatar ihatesocks Yeah You Are 0Reply
@ihatesocks I YYA'd this and then clicked the comments expecting to see someone trying to make me feel bad for voting...

Ya haha im really happy fifty five people didn't bash me with hateful comments. Hahaha hurray!

Jonesys avatar Jonesy Yeah You Are +1Reply

I can't even try and be offended at this XD

@TheMaineDestinee I can't even try and be offended at this XD

Hahaha no hate mail so far from anyone! Yayz!

@1016243

So you try to express how you were slightly offended and you know its a bad thing by naming yourself cutter? Lol but thanks for the compliment

@Jonesy So you try to express how you were slightly offended and you know its a bad thing by naming yourself cutter? Lol...

I do realize that it is a bad thing, I can't really explain my thought process for naming myself that, its not my account name anyway. Some of my friends who don't know I cut look at my page so i don't want them to freak out, which i why i posted with a different name. Lol you're welcome.

i got hair on my cock dats wat hoe

Jonesys avatar Jonesy Yeah You Are +4Reply