The voters have decided that avett is right! Vote on the post to say if you agree or disagree.
Also about win and arcade fire+422Grammy math: 99% of the time, grammy= how often you're played on pop radio + how much younger you are then the oldest nominee + how much skin you show if you're a girl/ how much skin your backup dancers show if you're a guy + ridiculous flamboyance. The other 1% of the time, you're Arcade Fire and you win because of talent, amirite?
Also about band and arcade fire-84Arcade Fire was a hipster band but now that they have a Grammy, they are too mainstream, amirite?
Also about arcade fire+179Don't say that Arcade Fire didn't deserve their Grammy; hipsters will attack you, amirite?
Also about arcade fire+140Some musicians get more recognition than they deserve (Katy Perry, LMFAO) while artists that actually make cohesive pieces of work aren't as well known as they should be (Arcade Fire, Muse, My Chemical Romance, Slipknot, etc.) amirite?
Also about win and arcade fire+148You're glad Arcade Fire won Best Album Of The Year instead of all the other billions of artists who have been over-glamorized and win almost every other award, amirite?