+157

you wonder if weed would be as much fun to smoke if it really was made legal, and everyone was doing it, or would those classified as "illegal pot smokers" just move over to the next illegal drug rather than continue to smoke pot, amirite?

sheycollains avatar
1 13
The voters have decided that sheycollain is right! Vote on the post to say if you agree or disagree.

Well I smoke weed and I can tell you this, it is not "more exciting" for me because I am doing something illegal. I just enjoy smoking weed. I strongly believe that it is less harmful than alcohol. I also have no desire to consume hard drugs.

@Well I smoke weed and I can tell you this, it is not "more exciting" for me because I am doing something illegal. I...

hmm ive actually never heard that opinion and as much as im against smoking weed....i kinda like your opinion

sheycollains avatar sheycollain Yeah You Are +4Reply
@sheycollain hmm ive actually never heard that opinion and as much as im against smoking weed....i kinda like your opinion

Thanks hehe, It's nice when someone that doesnt smoke/is against weed can judge a person for their character rather than just the fact that they smoke weed. I know you just like my opinion but thats cool-as I have had a lot of people on here tell me i'm stupid or i'm just wrong and my intelligence/good grades dont matter becuase I smoke weed. It's refreshing to know that people can understand my opinions without necessarily being for weed. xD

@Thanks hehe, It's nice when someone that doesnt smoke/is against weed can judge a person for their character rather...

id imagine but i dont believe that weed effects a persons intelligence or personality i just dont approve of it but its my opinion i just feel it does nothing good for me so i dont like it, that all

sheycollains avatar sheycollain Yeah You Are +2Reply
@sheycollain id imagine but i dont believe that weed effects a persons intelligence or personality i just dont approve of it but...

That's totally cool though, you are entitled to that opinion. I can respect a persons choice not to smoke weed.

@That's totally cool though, you are entitled to that opinion. I can respect a persons choice not to smoke weed.

lol retard only dumbasses smoke weed. how about i rape your sister, how'd youlike that haha >;)

I agree with you. I smoke it because it keeps my stress level down and helps to curb my appetite for harder drugs (I'm an on-and-off serious drug user but weed was NOT a gateway, people). I am a much nicer person when I am smoking pot than when I am not. I am much more aware of my surroundings and I make much more intelligent decisions while high as opposed to under the influence of alcohol. People who say that alcohol is "sooo much safer" annoy me, because it's really not.

I like cannabis for cannabis and not the fact that its illegal or not.

PedoPosters avatar PedoPoster Yeah You Are +5Reply

I live in the netherlands (it's legal here) and yet I still want to try it

I do it because I have many issues such as, insomnia, ADD, OCD, anemia and anxiety. And marijuana allows me to feel more comfortable, and gives me energy to actually do something with my day. I am also quite sociallu awkward and again it allows me to open up a bit more. And say things that make sense. I do it for me, and I will never do it because of its availability.
I do want it to be legalized, I just don't think now is the right time for society.

post-script: I think I'll try mushrooms once, but other then that, the hard drugs don't interest me at all

grow up and do Coke like an adult