+1,278

How to ruin someone's life. Step 1: Post on facebook that your mom died. Step 2: Post in the comments section that you were kidding and got grounded for this. Step 3: Wait for someone to comment and say "you deserve it". Step 4: Delete your previous comment. amirite?

NoSoapRadios avatar Internet & Apps
283 36
The voters have decided that NoSoapRadio is right! Vote on the post to say if you agree or disagree.

WIN WIN WIN!
Well, I don't want to do the part about my mom, I'd rather to something else that sucks...

IamProbablyaNinjas avatar IamProbablyaNinja Yeah You Are +52Reply

That is absolutely evil. I like it.

But then again, I'd probably be too chicken to ever do it, but I hope to see it on those facebook fail websites someday.

Hilarious, but of course it would be just as easy for them to delete their comments in defense.

How to ruin your own life. Step 1: Post on facebook that your mom died. Step 2: Actually kill her. Step 3: You're done.

HotKoolAids avatar HotKoolAid Yeah You Are +31Reply

Hahahaha that's epic dude.

Lol.

I like! Very sneaky... :D

POTD!

can i haz potd?

NoSoapRadios avatar NoSoapRadio Yeah You Are +14Reply
@NoSoapRadio can i haz potd?

You can't ask to have potd, potd chooses you!

@KickAss You're not ready yet, Panda

:( I thought that out of my two 1300+ posts, 1 would be a good candidate for POTD

NoSoapRadios avatar NoSoapRadio Yeah You Are +12Reply
@NoSoapRadio :( I thought that out of my two 1300+ posts, 1 would be a good candidate for POTD

Welp, I dunno what to tell you. I have no power here, as a matter of fact I have such little significance on this site, I feel the need to come up with posts that I need to constantly monitor as reassurance that I am in fact RIGHT.

i loove this post lol so clever!

Predys avatar Predy Yeah You Are +12Reply
@Simon http://artoftrolling.memebase.c...oll-trollbook/ This is a similar idea.

"This trollery was posted on Sunday, March 13th, 2011 at 2:00 pm"

Check the dates

NoSoapRadios avatar NoSoapRadio Yeah You Are +3Reply
@NoSoapRadio "This trollery was posted on Sunday, March 13th, 2011 at 2:00 pm" Check the dates

Oh, no, I wasn't saying "YOU COPIED THIS!!!" I just posting a similar funny one for people to look at.

Simons avatar Simon Yeah You Are +9Reply

Frst i like turtles.

@No.

Yes.

NoSoapRadios avatar NoSoapRadio Yeah You Are 0Reply

You keep saying this is original, but Ive seen a screenshot of this done already. Its on collegehumor and failbook.

Claras avatar Clara Yeah You Are 0Reply
@NoSoapRadio Excuse me, dumbass, but check the date of this post. Go bother someone else.

Excuse me, asshole, did I tell you when I saw the post? The date has nothing to do with it.

Claras avatar Clara Yeah You Are -1Reply
@Clara Excuse me, asshole, did I tell you when I saw the post? The date has nothing to do with it.

Excuse me, you stupid penis, but the date has everything to do with it. If I posted this before it appeared on Collegehumor and failbook, then obviously THIS POST IS THE ORIGINAL.

NoSoapRadios avatar NoSoapRadio Yeah You Are +1Reply

I heard this somewhere like forever ago.... :/
But still funny as shit.

@BringMiaTheHorizon I heard this somewhere like forever ago.... :/ But still funny as shit.

You probably read this post a long time ago. This is an original idea.

NoSoapRadios avatar NoSoapRadio Yeah You Are +10Reply