+483

once they find a cure for the common cold, the price is right will lose all of its viewers, amirite?

12 16

It would still have lots if Bob Barker hadn't left. :c

I hate it when that's the only show on! I'm just like, "Damn. Guess there's no OTHER entertaining thing to watch...".

Do people really need to stay home just for the common cold...?

I never get colds.

Just strep throat.

@ThePieRow I have to :(

That sucks. :( I know that if you get strep too many times you have to get them out.
I had tonsillitis once, and they told me that if I ever got it again my tonsils would be going bye-bye.

@Like when they go to numb you?

Yeah with an IV. I don't even like the Flu Shot. So having a needle in me for an hour sounds like hell.

@ThePieRow Yeah with an IV. I don't even like the Flu Shot. So having a needle in me for an hour sounds like hell.

You'll be asleep, so it's no big deal.
And you can always get nasal flu shot where there are no needles at all.

well besides the elderly population

thirtythrees avatar thirtythree Yeah You Are 0Reply

Am I the only one that doesn't get it? I feel stupid.

@I don't get it either... :/

That show is on while people are at work/school. So people with the cold usually stay home and watch that show.

OFWGKTAs avatar OFWGKTA Yeah You Are 0Reply