+543

I just saved by a bunch of money on my car insurance by switching....... my car into reverse and driving away from the accident, amirite?

heythereilikeurhairs avatar Jokes & Humour
41 5
The voters have decided that heythereilikeurhair is right! Vote on the post to say if you agree or disagree.

Some asshole did that to me! But people reported it... he was Asian! (Not that it matters, because not all Asians are bad drivers, because if I said that, that would be racist)

Oh and I ended up getting in contact with his insurance and making him pay

@KickAss Some asshole did that to me! But people reported it... he was Asian! (Not that it matters, because not all Asians...

Wow, that would piss me off. I thought it was a funny joke,, but to do it for real is just bad.

@heythereilikeurhair Wow, that would piss me off. I thought it was a funny joke,, but to do it for real is just bad.

Yeah, buddy. I mean I was going to take care of it myself, but then they told me unless I proved the accident wasn't my fault they would hike up my insurance and I was like, "Fuck that!" Naa mean?

@938994

haha i thought so tooo