+212

We as humans now have the technology to create lightsabers, SWEEEEEEEEEET!!! Amirite?! amirite?

JTH1987s avatar Technology
7 11
The voters have decided that JTH1987 is right! Vote on the post to say if you agree or disagree.

What's sweet about that? It's freaking dangerous and probably won't be accessible by the general public.

@KickAss What's sweet about that? It's freaking dangerous and probably won't be accessible by the general public.

Are you kidding me!? This is gonna be fucking fantastic! I wanna be a Jedi! :D

gimmieabreak10s avatar gimmieabreak10 Yeah You Are 0Reply
@gimmieabreak10 Are you kidding me!? This is gonna be fucking fantastic! I wanna be a Jedi! :D

Lightsabers != Jedi (doesn't equal)... you'd still need "The Force" but anyways, it would be so dangerous and yet pointless at the same time. One: guns exist, so you can just shoot the guy/girl with a lightsaber, because no normal human is quick enough to deflect all bullets being shot at them and two: if a little kid has access, they would reek havoc

@KickAss Lightsabers != Jedi (doesn't equal)... you'd still need "The Force" but anyways, it would be so dangerous and yet...

Excuse me, you are taking this a little too literally. I'm quite aware it'd be dangerous, I'm not an idiot. And if you have ever seen star wars, you would know that Jedi's do in fact use their light sabers to deflect blasts, which move faster than bullets. Second of all, do you really think they'd be given to children? We're having fun with our imaginations about how cool it'd be, not saying that's it realistic. It's called having fun.

gimmieabreak10s avatar gimmieabreak10 Yeah You Are +1Reply
@gimmieabreak10 Excuse me, you are taking this a little too literally. I'm quite aware it'd be dangerous, I'm not an idiot. And if...

Jedi's are faster than speeding bullets, normal everyday humans are not. Guns aren't given to children, but they still get a hold of it.... I didn't say you were an idiot and I can't see how something as dangerous as that would be any fun at all.

I'm gonna be a jedi. I already have a bathrobe that looks like a jedi cloak, so I'm halfway there.

How can someone make a laser a certain length?