+461

The people that "don't care what you think" are usually the ones that act like bitches. amirite?

Egotisticals avatar
3 6
The voters have decided that Egotistical is right! Vote on the post to say if you agree or disagree.

good thing they don't care that you think that

More often they are males acting like men act dumb and egotistical.

People who try to please everyone and are secretly miserable because of it are just jealous of people confident enough to be honest and call them bitches, amirite?

@Black_No_1 People who try to please everyone and are secretly miserable because of it are just jealous of people confident...

I disagree. Just because you don't try to please everyone doesn't mean you can be a complete bitch to them for absolutely no reason.

Egotisticals avatar Egotistical Yeah You Are +1Reply
@Black_No_1 Yeah, because I said only the 2 extremes exist. Oh wait, no I didn't...

You made it sound like that. You also made it sound like being a bitch is better than trying to be nice. I know where to draw the line.