Reptar_Rawrs avatar Internet & Apps
323 129

don't forget the baggy sweatpants...

I'm pretty sure he starts talking about someone else when he says "those baggy sweatpants and the reeboks with the straps".

@m9q1d yeahh im pretty sure its like the guy wearing baggy sweats and reeboks.

Don't think so. In the second verse he mentions his jeans... he wasn't the one in the sweatpants... Might be another girl, but frankly, the 4 legged woman is funny... :P

@Stepharoo I'm pretty sure he starts talking about someone else when he says "those baggy sweatpants and the reeboks with the...

Who's gonna wear sweatpants to a club? Like if ur goin to a club, shouldn't you at least dress nice? Lmao.

@SandboxCzar you've obviously never been to a club.

You obviously havnt the else or th not one.

jessepinkmans avatar jessepinkman Yeah You Are +3Reply
@jessepinkman You obviously havnt the else or th not one.

I'm not sure you even checked what you typed before you submitted.

@jessepinkman Oh, I checked it alright...

your typos and grammatical errors make your statement indiscernible. Are you even old enough to get into a club, bro?

@SandboxCzar your typos and grammatical errors make your statement indiscernible. Are you even old enough to get into a club, bro?

Dude, chill.
Long story short, it's from this amazing troll post that only a few amiriters saw, because it got deleted, like, the day after it was made.
And it depends on the club, "bro".

I can't believe I never realized that . . .

528491s avatar 528491 Yeah You Are +78Reply

"He states that Shawty is wearing the apple bottom jeans, the boots with the fur AND the Reeboks with the straps, what is she some kind of four legged morph woman? In all honesty I'm not surprised the whole club is looking at her.
PS3NitroLambo 1 hour ago."

I just found you on YouTube. Creeeeepy.

@Etherial "He states that Shawty is wearing the apple bottom jeans, the boots with the fur AND the Reeboks with the straps...

@940361 (Etherial): Wanna know whats creepy... The fact that goldfish only have a memory of 5 seconds.

Dwights avatar Dwight Yeah You Are +107Reply
@1028210

It's actually 3 seconds.

Lucis avatar Luci Yeah You Are +2Reply
@1028389

2 seconds matters to a goldfish.

Lucis avatar Luci Yeah You Are +11Reply
@Dwight @940361 (Etherial): Wanna know whats creepy... The fact that goldfish only have a memory of 5 seconds.

People have made experiments where they flashed a light over a fish-tank right before they fed the fish. They did this many times to make it a habit for the fish to swim up when they saw the flashing lights. After a few rounds of this, they did actually swim to the top of the water, even though there was more than 5 seconds between.

"Apple bottom jeans, boots with the fur. She's got the whole club looking at her." ... "baggy sweatpants and the Reebocks with the strap, she turn around I give that big booty a smack."

Problem solved.

and if I saw that, I would see what happens if I give that booty a slap too!

I think it may have been two times that she was at the club...
but then again, I've been trying to rationalize it since I first heard it. :0

gananass avatar gananas Yeah You Are +19Reply

Could be talking about himself?

i dont care if its a different person, what if one foot had a boot and the other had a reebok?

haha i noticed that too but had no idea how to word it

ImTheRealShadys avatar ImTheRealShady Yeah You Are +10Reply

I'm still amused that his name put together is Florida. what a badass name. whenever i hear his name it makes me think of palm trees :P

Siamese Twins?

iEmilys avatar iEmily Yeah You Are +10Reply
@iEmily Siamese Twins?

BHAHAHAAHAHHAHA. Sorry, I just had to acknowledge the brilliance of what you said.

hernameisnoelles avatar hernameisnoelle Yeah You Are +4Reply

OP has song comprehension problems. Different people...

Talking about two different people is possible...right?

Okay, everyone we know the song is talking about 2 different people, the the post is funny.

It's just a reebok top with straps.

he actually says baggy sweatpants and the reeboks with the straps...and i don't think he's saying she's wearing them at the same time...

umm u didnt make this up..just sayin

I saw this on a facebook like page...unless they wrote the like this isnt original lol. But I still agree :P

Three possible reasons why (though it is probably number one) :
1) 2 different people
2) She changed
3) She layered her clothing
:P

its two different people...

She could be wearing the shoes on her hands...

@http://www.amirite.net/47915

this one's different. funnier.

Um...the guy was wearing the Reeboks with the straps.

maybe he is referring the sweat pants and the Reebok to himself cause your little assumption is kinda FUCKING RETARDED.

Haha, one pair of shoes was on her hands. This is a new craze in clubs, all of you should try it too. It's great for when you need to do handstands in club, hence she was wearing reeboks on her hands not high heels (better for handstands and looking cool)

DanielJamess avatar DanielJames Yeah You Are 0Reply
@DanielJames

Does anyone else want to know what these kids look like today? This was posted in 2009....that kid is probably like 17 now?

@1027845

Geez, this really gets old. No one ever considers that maybe people have sex with ME to get POTD d smilie

@KaySeas Then why don't I ever get POTD?

You were so good that you have 19 in the POTD queue. One for every time you spanked me.

@1027845

that was quite amusing i must admit i smiled to myself, that and im very easily amused

WolfeDeWarys avatar WolfeDeWary Yeah You Are 0Reply
@1027882

i have mental problems, many things make me smile many things also upset me sometimes it happens at the same time, im sorry for being different

WolfeDeWarys avatar WolfeDeWary Yeah You Are +1Reply

i literally posted this and it got deleted because it "wasn't what amirite it for"

dont forget the baggy sweat pants.

i'm pretty sure he says that in two seperate verses in the song. look up the lyrics.

so when i say this i get about 10 likes
its a copy off facebook !!

Four legs turn me on {:P

and when she totally hits the floor.

glengirl1498s avatar glengirl1498 Yeah You Are -2Reply

im the 100th comment on this post n_n

Who the fuck is flo rida...?

@Who the fuck is flo rida...?

Aunt Flo, she visits some peoples some times.

It IS from facebook tho wary smilie

Are you stupid? It was the guy wearing the baggy sweatpants and the Reeboks with the stripes...

@Oohscarydinos Definitely stripes.

I don't think so! I'm too lazy to look it up, but I'm pretty see it's straps.

@Oohscarydinos Do you not speak ghetto? I is pronounced ah.

No. I do not speak ghetto. Ghetto stuff annoys me. Just so you know, I talk in short sentences when I'm tired. I'm tired.

@MacaroniSalad No. I do not speak ghetto. Ghetto stuff annoys me. Just so you know, I talk in short sentences when I'm tired. I'm...

Okay.... well i know it sounds a lot like he says straps, but it's definitely stripes. forreal.

@Oohscarydinos Okay.... well i know it sounds a lot like he says straps, but it's definitely stripes. forreal.

Have you looked it up? Because someone replied with a link to the lyrics and it said straps. Anyway, stripes doesn't rhyme with slap, and the next line in the song says slap.

@MacaroniSalad Have you looked it up? Because someone replied with a link to the lyrics and it said straps. Anyway, stripes...

That's why he says strahps, so it rhymes. Like it sounds like straps. but it's stripes. Let me put it this way; have YOU ever seen a pair of reeboks with straps?

@Oohscarydinos That's why he says strahps, so it rhymes. Like it sounds like straps. but it's stripes. Let me put it this way;...

That still doesn't make sense. My logic makes much more sense. Yes I have seen Reeboks with straps. I just looked it up. It's straps. Haha.

@MacaroniSalad That still doesn't make sense. My logic makes much more sense. Yes I have seen Reeboks with straps. I just looked...

Okay. I for real just went to the Reebok site. the only shoes that have straps on them are toddler/ elementary age kids shoes. I'm pretty sure this age group isn't allowed in clubs, and in fact wouldn't even have the desire to go to one. However, there are plenty of striped Reebok shoes, for all age groups.

IM SO CONFUSED! lol :)

Y would u were baggy sweatpants and reebocks to a club??

@Bttwaka Y would u were baggy sweatpants and reebocks to a club??

Why would you not type out the entirety of the words "Why" and "you"??

@IamProbablyaNinja Dont forget mispelling wear.

I didn't forget, I just didn't want to sound like a bigger douche than I'm already being.

@IamProbablyaNinja You arent a douche...

Well thanks! I just kind of come across as douchey when I correct people's spelling and grammar. That's why I do it anonymously.

@Well thanks! I just kind of come across as douchey when I correct people's spelling and grammar. That's why I do it...

Anon or not they still think you're a douche, they just don't know you're name. You're just as anonymous if you use a username.

It's Reebok's, not Reebocks... Jebus tap dancing crisco- IT'S SPELLED OUT IN THE EFFENING POST!! Hooked on phonics anyone?!?!

Straight from facebook.. nice try though....

@interruptedbykanye Straight from facebook.. nice try though....

Yo, I'm really happy for you, and Imma let you finish, but that is the most frequent comment on amirite? of all time. OF ALL TIME.

Suck it up and move on.

@1028217

Whatevs dude, the post doesn't make sense either way considering it's talking about two different girls.

@1029278

Well, I saw this on Facebook, and I decided to show that I did. Then, I said okay no need to freak out about the Facebook thing because that isn't why I disagreed. I disagreed because the post isn't true.

Anonymous