+134

Speed limits are really more like speed guidelines, sure you should drive near the limit, but the speed of traffic is always 5 to 10 over, and if you get pulled over going 5 over, you know you are going to be pissed, amirite?

0 4

When I was in Kansas, I got pulled over for going 3 over. I got a ticket for it too. Haha

@Richard When I was in Kansas, I got pulled over for going 3 over. I got a ticket for it too. Haha

What? That is madness. I didn't think cops were supposed to pull you over unless you were going more than 5 over. That's what I always heard.

@UmmmmUmUmUmUmmmmmmm What? That is madness. I didn't think cops were supposed to pull you over unless you were going more than 5 over...

you would think lol. But I was told the city was hurting for money... so they were ticketing anyone and everyone they could

I'm pretty sure you aren't supposed to ADD 5-10 mph over the speed LIMIT every time....