+230

Getting a great body is supposed to be hard to do, if it wasn't then everyone would have one, amirite?

1 23

It is hard, but everyone CAN have one. You just have to stop being lazy. I used to be extremely overweight. I lost 30 pounds by age 15. By working hard. And it becomes easier.

Pugs avatar Pug No Way 0Reply
@Pug It is hard, but everyone CAN have one. You just have to stop being lazy. I used to be extremely overweight. I lost...

Not everyone can have a great body, regardless of their effort. Genetics is mostly what defines your looks.

@YeahIAm Not everyone can have a great body, regardless of their effort. Genetics is mostly what defines your looks.

To some extent, but it comes down to this: eat less and exercise more. There are very few people who have genetic conditions that would prevent this from working.

@YeahIAm Maybe for a general form, but faces and skin tone are much harder to change...

Sure than can stop you from having flawless skin and a sharp jawline. But you can still be fit.

Why did you downvote the post? The post said it's hard. You said it's hard. You are in agreement.

@wobbuffet Why did you downvote the post? The post said it's hard. You said it's hard. You are in agreement.

Because I'm sick of people saying its hard and not trying. It IS hard, but everyone should still try. I'm not in agreement that everyone should stay lazy and fat.

Pugs avatar Pug No Way 0Reply

Putting aside metabolism and natural build, an individual may be predisposed to view food differently than those around him/her. Eating disorders are rampant in society, and poor mental status can lead to binging. What maybe hard for one person could be near impossible for someone else, as no two bodies are the same and, more importantly, no two minds are the same. "You just have to stop being lazy" is probably one of the most ignorant and damaging things you can say to a person who is struggling with his/her weight.

Not for me. I'm a teenage athlete with a rediculous metabolism.

@1694464

True, but it doesn't take much. Which makes it pretty easy to get.