+215

Cee Lo Green; she didn't dump you because you don't have money, she dumped you because you look like Cee Lo Green. amirite?

dariaintheskyys avatar Music
13 7
The voters have decided that dariaintheskyy is right! Vote on the post to say if you agree or disagree.

Her being shallow is the main point of the song... it's a general song, not specifically about him and money is much catchier....

@KickAss Her being shallow is the main point of the song... it's a general song, not specifically about him and money is...

So when he says "I guess the change in my pocket wasn't enough" was not about money how again?

dariaintheskyys avatar dariaintheskyy Yeah You Are 0Reply
@dariaintheskyy So when he says "I guess the change in my pocket wasn't enough" was not about money how again?

It's about a generally shallow girl AND I said money is much catchier AND I said, the main point of the song is her shallowness, not that he's not singing about anything else... so fail on your reading part

Fuck youuuuu!

He's so fat and cute though. I just wanna hug him!!!!!!!!! He's like a bear