+584

There's alway that one song that brings back so many memories that you can barely bear to listen to it, but you still want to, amirite?

kenzawinss avatar Music
17 20
The voters have decided that kenzawins is right! Vote on the post to say if you agree or disagree.

Or if they just sound too depressing. I've got a few of those.

Prosopagnosias avatar Prosopagnosia Yeah You Are +6Reply
@Prosopagnosia Or if they just sound too depressing. I've got a few of those.

You're right; those songs that you really love but just sound sad, right?

kenzawinss avatar kenzawins Yeah You Are 0Reply
@kenzawins You're right; those songs that you really love but just sound sad, right?

Definitely. And they can make you cry even if you can't relate to them.

Prosopagnosias avatar Prosopagnosia Yeah You Are +4Reply
@Prosopagnosia Definitely. And they can make you cry even if you can't relate to them.

oh yeah I know! they just sound sad, even though they're beautiful songs.

kenzawinss avatar kenzawins Yeah You Are +1Reply
@kenzawins oh yeah I know! they just sound sad, even though they're beautiful songs.

One of my favourite bands has an album that I can never listen to because half of the songs immediately depress me.

Prosopagnosias avatar Prosopagnosia Yeah You Are +1Reply

Vanilla twilight, by owl city. can't listen to it without crying, and i'm a guy.

Kk15s avatar Kk15 Yeah You Are +3Reply

What I've Done by Linkin Park. But less because of its sadness and more because of the context I listened to it in.

ihearandomusics avatar ihearandomusic Yeah You Are +2Reply

if i'm james dean, you're audrey hepburn by sleeping with sirens... that one gets me :/

@TicTacAddict I fucking love that song.

mmhm. it's such a perfect love song, so i listen to it like alll the time, but everytime i do it comes with sad memories.its quite a bummer.

These Words by Natasha Beddingfield and Big Green Tractor by Jason Aldean...so many inside jokes

riris avatar riri Yeah You Are +1Reply

"Sing For Absolution" by Muse.

@946260

Then I must be cliche, because the only things I post on amirite are things that I'm feeling at that moment.

Time of your life- Green Day. Typical nostalgic-y song, but my god I can't listen to it without crying.

Daughters- John Mayer...

NinjaAssassins avatar NinjaAssassin Yeah You Are 0Reply

Don't stop believing