+189

Deep down, you love your best friend more than you'll ever love your current or any future girlfriend/boyfriend, amirite?

Unoriginals avatar
6 12
The voters have decided that Unoriginal is right! Vote on the post to say if you agree or disagree.

They are the same person.

So...more than whoever you end up marrying then? Yes, that makes sense.

My boyfriend is my best friend

jass avatar jas No Way +3Reply

No, not more just in a different way.

@951349

Brool cory sto.

I told my best friend if i HAD to drop her or my boyfriend, i would drop my boyfriend.

fuckoffwhores avatar fuckoffwhore Yeah You Are 0Reply

It depends. For me, the guy I want to be dating (and am fairly close to dating) is one of my best friends, but I don't think I'd be able to choose between my best female friend and him.

I've never had a boyfriend, so I really can't answer that. Also, I'm not THAT close to any of the people I consider my best friends (besides my sister). They'd all probably drop me like a used condom if they had to choose between me and their boyfriends, though.

guys: yeah, no. amirite?

Yup, If my bestfriend didn't like the person I was going out with I would dump them in a heart beat.

NARNIAs avatar NARNIA Yeah You Are -3Reply
@NARNIA Yup, If my bestfriend didn't like the person I was going out with I would dump them in a heart beat.

Why would you completely disregard your own feelings simply to appease the wishes of your best friend?

@DanielJames Why would you completely disregard your own feelings simply to appease the wishes of your best friend?

Because I know my best friend, and if they didn't like them then I know there is a pretty good reason for it.

NARNIAs avatar NARNIA Yeah You Are 0Reply