+235

It's embarrassing to try to carry a big instrument case on a school bus, amirite?

steamy_pancakess avatar Politics
5 22
The voters have decided that steamy_pancakes is right! Vote on the post to say if you agree or disagree.

damn trombone

guineasaurusrexs avatar guineasaurusrex Yeah You Are +2Reply

I'm sorry, I only saw that as some sort of dirty reference. I'm terrible.

Thank God I play flute and piccolo and can simply put the cases in my bag.

Dang, haha I only have a trumpet!

I used to try to take my trombone home on the bus, but I ended up hitting too many people so now I have my parents pick me up instead

I play trombone and clarinet, so sometimes I bring both of them on the bus. Doesn't work too well; I usually end up making my friend carry my clarinet.

EllyPhants avatar EllyPhant Yeah You Are 0Reply
@steamy_pancakes hahahaha why not make her carry the trombone?

She also has her flute, or sometimes her trumpet. We like instruments. And I'm scared she'll purposely go and hit everyone with it.

@EllyPhant She also has her flute, or sometimes her trumpet. We like instruments. And I'm scared she'll purposely go and hit...

I play trumpet :) And I totally understand, haha :) Luckily, my bus isn't too crowded in the morning... It's the afternoon you have to watch out for wary smilie

steamy_pancakess avatar steamy_pancakes Yeah You Are -1Reply
@steamy_pancakes I play trumpet :) And I totally understand, haha :) Luckily, my bus isn't too crowded in the morning... It's the...

Nice, I wanted to play trumpet, but I chose trombone instead. Haha, just knock everyone out of the way.

@steamy_pancakes Haha, I love the people, hate the instrument... Sorry :x

Sherbear! How can you hate trumpet? It's the most amazing instrument ever!

@steamy_pancakes I was referencing the trombone D:

Hey now, the trombone isn't that bad!

@EllyPhant Hey now, the trombone isn't that bad!

Haha I just don't really like low brass... They're okay, though. They're better than clarinets ;)

@steamy_pancakes I know :( It's horrible, isn't it D:

(steamy_pancakes):How is that bad? It's better than him playing trumpet and making me feel bad about sucking :P

@Claudhoppers (steamy_pancakes):How is that bad? It's better than him playing trumpet and making me feel bad about sucking :P

I read that with the wrong thought in mind :$ I was like "Woah, Claudia, I don't even go that far!" But then I realized what you were talking about :D Maybe you'd practice more d smilie

@steamy_pancakes I read that with the wrong thought in mind :$ I was like "Woah, Claudia, I don't even go that far!" But then I...

(steamy_pancakes):Sherbear! you dirty child! I don't have to practice because the music is soooo easy!