+243

The fact that you can buy 50 chicken McNuggets for only $9.99 is horrifyingly disgusting, amirite?

Music
3 15

Wendy's has been selling 5 piece chicken nuggets for $1 for years. Why does 50 for $10 surprise anybody?

That's a good deal on food. 20 cents per nugget.

Yes, because cheap food is automatically horrible and disgusting.

@YeahIAm Yes, because cheap food is automatically horrible and disgusting.

No, large amounts of McDonalds food is horribly disgusting.

PurpleGumDrops avatar PurpleGumDrop Yeah You Are +7Reply
@PurpleGumDrop No, large amounts of McDonalds food is horribly disgusting.

This post claims the price of the food is what makes it disgusting, though.

HOT DAMN!

Where the hell is the McDonalds that does this? I'm moving there!

Simons avatar Simon Yeah You Are +4Reply
@Simon HOT DAMN! Where the hell is the McDonalds that does this? I'm moving there!

haha, all of them do it as far as I know.
my friend tried it but they only gave her 39 mcnuggets for the same price. sort of a ripoff, amirite? that's 11 whole chunks of "meaty" goodness.

@haha, all of them do it as far as I know. my friend tried it but they only gave her 39 mcnuggets for the same...

WTF

That's the bad thing about living in Australia. Apparently our XL Macca's drink are only the size of US's L, and our Large are US's Medium.

Simons avatar Simon Yeah You Are +6Reply
@Simon WTF That's the bad thing about living in Australia. Apparently our XL Macca's drink are only the size of US's L...

wouldn't surprise me, our XL here is like 300 oz.

if you're unfamiliar with the metric system, that's like a freaking BUCKET.

I think I was more horrified by the fact that you can actually buy 50 in a single order rather than the price. I mean, why?

remags avatar remag Yeah You Are +2Reply

They only just brought 20 piece nuggets to NZ so it'll be a while before I see the 50 nugget packs, but when I do yum smilie

@ultispy You can?

yes. yes you can.

@yes. yes you can.

No it's acually just 20. Get your facts straight