+329

For all you know, The person you hate in real life, could be your friend on amirite, or you're best friend could be someone who you thumbs down all their post, and you hate in on this site, amirite?

Im_so_bored_so_byes avatar Internet & Apps
5 5
The voters have decided that Im_so_bored_so_bye is right! Vote on the post to say if you agree or disagree.

Your grammar is horrendous.

@YourStupid Your grammar is horrendous.

Just in case you would ever want to know how to write properly:

For all you know, the person you hate in real life could be your friend on amirite. Or your best friend could be someone whose posts you 'thumb down' and hate on this site, amirite?

(Separate sentences optional; a semicolon would be just as appropriate)

@YourStupid Just in case you would ever want to know how to write properly: For all you know, the person you hate in real life...

If you did separate the sentences, you wouldn't begin the second sentence with a conjunction. Also, a comma would work.

If you're going to be a Grammar Nazi, do it right.

(Sorry, I couldn't help it.)

Baconnoisseurs avatar Baconnoisseur Yeah You Are +1Reply
@Baconnoisseur If you did separate the sentences, you wouldn't begin the second sentence with a conjunction. Also, a comma would...

Actually, it's fine to begin a sentence with a conjunction. Our teachers tell us young not to do it because it often leads to a fragment. But as long as there is a full clause in the sentence, it's fine to begin with a conjunction (as I just did with this sentence).

But yes, a comma would also work. I just thought both clauses were quite long, so I opted for a period or semicolon.

I think I would know if my best friend had an amirite account and if you're friends with someone on here you most likely know there's names and where try live so I think you could find out