+382

Waking up to find that school or work is cancelled because if snow is like a little kid on Christmas morning, amirite?

lillyk435s avatar
3 16
The voters have decided that lillyk435 is right! Vote on the post to say if you agree or disagree.

All my school does is delay it.
jinxjinxjinx

Ram27s avatar Ram27 Yeah You Are +1Reply

Not when they're thinking about canceling your week off in February because of too many snow days...

Not if your school calls you at 4:30 in the morning to tell you that you don't have school. -.-

Currently on my third snow day. I love New York

@afternooner Currently on my third snow day. I love New York

Exactly the same in Georgia. Day 4 tomorrow, and Friday doesn't look too good either.

@TheMaineDestinee I'm in GA too. Not goin today, and my county doesn't allow 1 day school weeks ._.

(Destinaaaaay): Yup, no school tomorrow either and Monday is supposed to be a day off too.

@charcoal_sketches Exactly the same in Georgia. Day 4 tomorrow, and Friday doesn't look too good either.

Wow in Georgia? I wouldn't expect it to snow that much there. Is the snow cleanup as horrible as it is here?

@afternooner Wow in Georgia? I wouldn't expect it to snow that much there. Is the snow cleanup as horrible as it is here?

yeah, most people didn't believe that there would actually be this much snow, and it's not so much horrible cleanup it's mainly that GA doesn't know how to cleanup...

PA isn't getting as much snow! We only got around 3-4" last night.

Evalyns avatar Evalyn Yeah You Are -1Reply

I'm off today :)

On the third day it just sucks

@TheMaineDestinee On the third day it just sucks

(coming from someone that enjoys school and doesn't like being quarentined in the house)

Same here. And day 4 tomorrow. What ever happened to nice weather?

@Same here. And day 4 tomorrow. What ever happened to nice weather?

Yeah :( and then Monday just HAS to give me false hope. MLK day.