+102

It's annoying when you start listening to a song first, and when that song becomes popular nobody believes you, amirite?

hiitsemiles avatar
0 7
The voters have decided that hiitsemile is right! Vote on the post to say if you agree or disagree.

My sister's friend had listened to (and liked) the Jonas Brothers before popularity hit. Then Disney came and now they absolutely suck.

@My sister's friend had listened to (and liked) the Jonas Brothers before popularity hit. Then Disney came and now...

i think ppl just hate them, cause there the JB, they actually write al lthere own songs and there not shallow, look at the lyrics, there good.

@i think ppl just hate them, cause there the JB, they actually write al lthere own songs and there not shallow, look...

I reply to Anonymous and he reply to Anonymous, anyway does it really matter if they do believe you or not, does that make your popularity grow? No? and the people that don't believe you are just so...STUPID

matters to some ppl

hiitsemiles avatar hiitsemile Yeah You Are +1Reply

I listened to 3OH!3 first out of all my friends, and then someone else said they did, and now they have all the friends, so yeah, it makes a difference to some people.
Most of my friends believe me (Because I introduced it to them) but I can't really be bothered to argue, so it doesn't matter to me, but it can matter to some. 8D