+158

People who call for their cat to come in at 2am need to learn that they're solitary creatures that do perfectly well out at night on their own, amirite?

Sinners avatar
1 9
The voters have decided that Sinner is right! Vote on the post to say if you agree or disagree.

like outside? indoor cats live longer, my cats arent allowed outside.

@fuckoffwhore like outside? indoor cats live longer, my cats arent allowed outside.

People are missing the point that I'm assuming the cat isn't raised as an indoor cat but allowed to roam. ._. My cats were fine just wondering around at night. D:

Sinners avatar Sinner Yeah You Are +3Reply
@Sinner People are missing the point that I'm assuming the cat isn't raised as an indoor cat but allowed to roam. ._. My...

ah. i didnt know people made their cats come in at night, i wouldnt if my cat was an outdoor cat, i wouldnt be able to fid her to make her come in anyways.

I don't want my kitties to be stolen by an owl!!

It depends where you live. If your in a city or a urbanized area they will probably be fine but if you live near open land or woods a lot of nocturnal stuff wants to eat little Mittens.

100th Home page. SO PROUD.
wary smilie

Sinners avatar Sinner Yeah You Are 0Reply

brrrrrhrrrrhrrrrhrrrr those men need naked men in thier bed to spread thier asscheeks and lick and fuck and suck mens rearpussies

Personally, I call my cat in at night because the foxes in our neighbourhood are vicious at night, and our cat's a bit of a little old cat so he'd have a hard time defending himself against a properly angry fox.

I apologize to everyone for being the 70th YYA. But I had to click it, man, I had to!

Stuffs avatar Stuff Yeah You Are -4Reply