+542

Everyone has at least once been bored in class and zoned out thinking about how they would react if someone came in with a gun, amirite?

Saberbitss avatar
12 10
The voters have decided that Saberbits is right! Vote on the post to say if you agree or disagree.

I would, of course, use my ninja skills to assassinate said gunman. Everyone would LOVE me.

fonziekj52s avatar fonziekj52 Yeah You Are +8Reply
@GO BACK TO MLIA

Personally, I don't like MLIA. I read it during the early ages, but then it got stupid.

fonziekj52s avatar fonziekj52 Yeah You Are +2Reply
@fonziekj52 Personally, I don't like MLIA. I read it during the early ages, but then it got stupid.

It got stupid with the whole ninja thing. I don't know..I'm really protective of this site. I don't want it to turn into another MLIA.

Yeah, I always planned to stand up, draw his/her fire, then, while diving out of the way of the bullets, throw my pencil into the barrel of the gun, rendering it useless. Then I would tackle him. Easy enough.

_pi_s avatar _pi_ Yeah You Are +5Reply

....Wow, my plan is just to scream and hide under a desk, maybe call 911 with my cell...

LittleReds avatar LittleRed Yeah You Are 0Reply

Throw a desk out the window then jump out myself.

one of my teachers (who was formerly a police women) has actually spent days of class time going over attack formations and plans if a gun man happened to enter the school for us to use...

No, I've never thought about that. I have thought about what I'd do if I was an octopus, though.