+489

If a girl from Iceland and a guy from Cuba have a kid, Will he be an icecube? amirite?

Im_so_bored_so_byes avatar Jokes & Humour
37 10
The voters have decided that Im_so_bored_so_bye is right! Vote on the post to say if you agree or disagree.

If a guy from Pakistan and a girl from Cuba have a child, would he be a pube?

This is from Russel Peters

russell peters joke, not demetri martin!
italy+ jamaica= pastafarian
iceland+cuba= ice cube
holland+philippines= jalapenos
french+greek=freak

i think thats it, did i miss any?

don't forget, everyone is going to turn out beige.

If a man from belize and woman from chile have a baby boy, will he be a son of a bitch

Not sure if this is original or not, but it's genius. <3

RealityRejects avatar RealityReject Yeah You Are -1Reply
@RealityReject Not sure if this is original or not, but it's genius. <3

You sure are a fucking idiot. Look at the damn comment above you.

You did that?

Ok, now get out of the internet, you do not deserve to be here.

@You sure are a fucking idiot. Look at the damn comment above you. You did that? Ok, now get out of the internet...

Dear anon, I find it ironic that you're telling me to get off the internet and calling me a fucking idiot when anonymous internet hate is responsible for thousands of deaths every year.

I said "I'm not sure if this is original or not" because I saw the comment above mine, but I was being lazy and didn't want to bother taking the time to look up whether or not the above referenced source was the point of origination for this saying. Genius is genius no matter where it comes from. =]

RealityRejects avatar RealityReject Yeah You Are +3Reply

Demetir Martin. Please use quotes buddy he's a great comedian and deserves to be credited.