+355

Why can't the game Clue have a Mr.Black? Of course then everybody would accuse him of being the murderer, amirite?

BananaTontaBajistas avatar
10 26
The voters have decided that BananaTontaBajista is right! Vote on the post to say if you agree or disagree.

Because, in the non-American original version Cluedo, the victim is Dr Black.

And of course everyone would want him due to his ability to move double the number of spaces rolled on the dice

MrRites avatar MrRite Yeah You Are +7Reply
@967246

What are you trying to say?

@967261

Oh that's much better than what I was thinking.... Okra juice!

@967312

Yeah, I like my ojs too, except when it KILLS or robs me... of my money!

@967351

And then writes a book about how if he (assuming the orange juices we're drinking are male) had done it....

@967395

Ooh, I'm afraid I'll have to slap you with my glove, my good sir. For suggesting such an abomination of a drink, it's hot black tea for me. (And yes it HAS to be black)

@967445

Oh, but that was exactly my plan. Death by rubber glove, (That I cleaned the toilet with)!

@967458

Oh, but that would be EXPECTED, I will use a BLACK Ford Bronco to get away, but since I'm worried about crashing it, I will drive against traffic really slowly.... Yeah that sounds good, man I'm a genius

@967558

What? No way, totally original... yours was a white car! Good luck finding me in the night, with my black car jajaja

@967636

EXCEPT FOR YOU! Since you did tell me to escape in the day time, you WILL expect it, unless you knew I would think that way... in which case, I should escape at day... unless you expected that too, in which case, I will get away... AT DAWN!

@967708

Thank you two for entertaining me.

Or the victim's dad's traitor best friend.

Because Mr. Boddy wears black?