+572

Kids who are homeschooled probably have nightmares about showing up to their living room naked, amirite?

rapemasterflexs avatar Education
26 17
The voters have decided that rapemasterflex is right! Vote on the post to say if you agree or disagree.

We dream about showing up in public naked, actually.

Haha, I'm homeschooled and I thought this was hilarious! That being said I almost never do my work in my living room. I take classes at my community college (I'm dual-enrolled there) and besides that I take a couple other classes that are just offered within my homeschooling group with other kids. I only do a couple of subjects actually at my home, and I usually just do them in my room.

They probably have nightmares calling their teacher "mom", too.

Sorry, it's funny and all but being homeschooled myself... we don't

@Treeleaf Sorry, it's funny and all but being homeschooled myself... we don't

=@960184 (Treeleaf): im not trying to be mean or anything but i couldn't imagine being home schooled..im sure it would be cool for like a week to wake up and go to learn in your pajamas (if you even do that), but i think it would be much harder to make friends.

@The_easter_bunny =@960184 (Treeleaf): im not trying to be mean or anything but i couldn't imagine being home schooled..im sure it...

It's actually really cool, and we only occasionally do the pj thing. Oh, and you're not being mean at all, I cannot tell you how many times people have been all 'Oh, you're homeschooled?! Do you have any friends?' or even worse 'Oh, you're homeschooled?! Do you miss having friends (and/or) a life?!' I have a couple of great friends, one that I've known sense preschool (my only nonhomeschool year) and that's all I need :)

@528491 I guess you don't but I stay in my PJs every day :)

I usually wear mine for about an hour after I get up, then I take a shower, change, walk the dog, do a bit of cleaning, some laundry, and eat lunch. After lunch I read some of my History book and write an outline of it, same for my Chemistry book, and do some Algebra. When my mom gets home from work we go over my outlines and have a Spanish lesson. I also get books that I'm supposed to read and then discuss with my parents.
I went to regular school for eleven years, but finally had to stop because my service dog was getting harassed. I like homeschool a lot better because it only takes me three or four hours to do the same amount of work everyone else does in their eight-hour school day.

@FlyingGuineaPig I usually wear mine for about an hour after I get up, then I take a shower, change, walk the dog, do a bit of...

Yeah my work doesn't take that long either. If I'm home alone, I can do it in about 3-4 hours but since I have to factor in watching my siblings, lunch, and distractions I usually do school from 9-3.

528491s avatar 528491 Yeah You Are 0Reply

not original.

rapemasterflexs avatar rapemasterflex Yeah You Are 0Reply

I've never been to a "real" school in my life, and I have to say that homeschooling totally sucks. Unless there's a reason (like you're being bullied, you aren't social, you get in fights/get bad grades, etc. because it's much harder to make friends, and you feel like you' don't always belong when you are in groups of high-schoolers who do go to "real" school.

@I've never been to a "real" school in my life, and I have to say that homeschooling totally sucks. Unless there's a...

Well if it's any consoloation, most teenagers I know (self included) are socially awkward when put in a random group of other high schoolers they've never met.

Wynauts avatar Wynaut Yeah You Are +6Reply