+660

A few years ago, when people asked for your phone number they meant your home phone number. These days, you assume it means your mobile number, amirite?

Sinners avatar
2 14
The voters have decided that Sinner is right! Vote on the post to say if you agree or disagree.

People still have home numbers? why?

duckshirts avatar duckshirt Yeah You Are +4Reply

i'm probably one of the few people left who still gives my home phone number.

815-223-6071. Text it up!

track_stars avatar track_star Yeah You Are 0Reply
@fatima wow.

Dude, that's not really my number, chill out.

@track_star 815-223-6071. Text it up!

did you really just put your phone number on the internet?

528491s avatar 528491 Yeah You Are 0Reply

I'm really tempted to put the rejection hotline on here and tell people I don't have texting but I like to talk.

But I don't know if off the top of my head. I'm sad.

brrrrhrrrrhrrrrhrrrrhrrrr when homo jimmy asks a man for his number it really means sex or rape either way homo jimmy will tounge and fuck that man into queerness

Retoosers avatar Retooser Yeah You Are +6Reply

brrrrhrrrrhrrrrrhrrrr hey retooser you wimpy little bitch take some viagras and come fuck homo jimmys male ass harder and homojimmys vibrator will please your anus while homo jimmy forcefully fucks your little brother in his tight sweet butthole brrrrhrrrrhrrrrrhrrrr

@brrrrhrrrrhrrrrrhrrrr hey retooser you wimpy little bitch take some viagras and come fuck homo jimmys male ass...

(HomoJimmyPrinceof...): Hey Jimmy. Why don't you try using the reply button?

Retoosers avatar Retooser Yeah You Are +1Reply