+123

It's sad that many artist make the best songs before they become mainstream and then they run out of inspiration when they are rich and their lives are no longer tragic or they are too high to make the same kind of music. amirite?

Vlisss avatar
0 3
The voters have decided that Vliss is right! Vote on the post to say if you agree or disagree.

Agreed. Debut albums are usually the best. All the time in the world to perfect them (and without pressure from record co.s). And of course they aren't famous yet so the music is relative to normal lives. Which band(s) were you thinking of?

Gibbss avatar Gibbs Yeah You Are 0Reply
@Gibbs Agreed. Debut albums are usually the best. All the time in the world to perfect them (and without pressure from...

I'm not thinking about any band in particular, just my observations in general but Eminem is a prime example....I think all aspiring musicians need to write as many songs as possible.

Vlisss avatar Vliss Yeah You Are 0Reply

Yup yup yup yup yup. The Used is a good example too.

Gibbss avatar Gibbs Yeah You Are 0Reply