Politics
192 158

My birthday is 7/10. 2+2=4. HOLY CRAP THE WORLD WILL END IN 2012!!!!!. . . I can to it too.

@My birthday is 7/10. 2+2=4. HOLY CRAP THE WORLD WILL END IN 2012!!!!!. . . I can to it too.

Well I'm a Jew, and Jews have big noses, similar to the statues in Easter Island, which is in the Pacific Ocean. Pacific means calm, which comes before a storm. Storms involve rain and wind, both of with are elements of nature. Nature is considered a mother, and mothers are usually over protective. The Great Wall of China was made for protection, and is in China. China fought several wars with European powers, especially Great Britain, which England was once part of. This is where the Great Fire of London happened, which involved a great amount of flames, like how Hell is described. Satan lives in Hell.

Holy cow, Jews DO worship the devil!!!!

@WhySoRegulus Cow is 3 letters. 3 * 222= 666 Holy Jew, cows DO worship the devil!!!!!

222 has three 2's! Three is the basis of the holy trinity. Jesus is a jew!

@Shadi 222 has three 2's! Three is the basis of the holy trinity. Jesus is a jew!

The word "Jew" has three letters... 3 plus 4 = 7. 7 is the most powerful wizarding number. Voldemort split his soul into 7 Horcruxes. As Peter Griffin says, "Seven. Seven Prostitutes."

This leaves me to conclude an alternate ending to Harry Potter in which Voldemort was a prostitute and split his soul into 7 different Jewish Horcrux prostitutes, who go around giving shitty prices for their services because they are Jewish. D-WIGHT OUT.

@lonely_jew Well I'm a Jew, and Jews have big noses, similar to the statues in Easter Island, which is in the Pacific Ocean...

Obama is the president, and if we divide 9 by 11, we get 9/11. I think I'm on to something here.

majorsasquatchs avatar majorsasquatch Yeah You Are +19Reply

I'm a terrorist. Terrorists are terrorists, so... I'M A TERRORIST?!
lolwut smilie

orangesockss avatar orangesocks Yeah You Are +97Reply
@orangesocks I'm a terrorist. Terrorists are terrorists, so... I'M A TERRORIST?!

Yeah, and the first rule of the Tautology Club is the first rule of the Tautology Club! IT'S AMAZING!

NitaCallahans avatar NitaCallahan Yeah You Are +6Reply
@1391202

Have you ever met Redundant Dog Tautology Dog Redundancy Tautology Dog? I think you would like him very much.

NitaCallahans avatar NitaCallahan Yeah You Are +3Reply
@1391202

I feel ashamed admitting that I know who it is, but whenever I see "redundant" I am automatically reminded of Lady Redundant Woman.

orangesockss avatar orangesocks Yeah You Are +2Reply
@RunThePacific The very same!

goo smilie I'M NOT ALONE.
Okay, actually my old social studies teacher was always talking about that show because of his daughters, but he was loud and kind of scared me, so...

orangesockss avatar orangesocks Yeah You Are -1Reply

I have brown hair. Brown has 5 letters in it. Five is a good number because it goes into 10s. The 2010s recently started. Recently has 8 letters. Add 8 to 2010. When it's 2018 I'll be 21. Then I can drink. Drink has five letters which brings us back to the number 5. Add 5 to 2010 and that's the year I graduate. I'll graduate high school with a high school diploma and a associate degree. Add to 2 to 2015 and you get 2017. 2017 is when my brother will be start his senior year. I Have two brothers. 2+17 is 19. 2019 is almost 2020. My brothers have 2020 vision. Vision has 6 letters. 6 is one more than 5. 5+6+1=8. Eight is an even number. Even I don't see the point in this comment.

KirstenAnns avatar KirstenAnn Yeah You Are +66Reply
@KirstenAnn I have brown hair. Brown has 5 letters in it. Five is a good number because it goes into 10s. The 2010s recently...

The point in this post is to highlight some of the stupidity that gets said about him.

@The point in this post is to highlight some of the stupidity that gets said about him.

"I don't see the point in this comment."
"The point in this post"
INCONSISTENCY ALERT

This is seriously the funniest post I've seen from you. Good job y smilie

CarmelFuzzys avatar CarmelFuzzy Yeah You Are +55Reply
@Mario The poster is anonymous...?

I forgot who it is, but I think they're account got deleted x)
But when I commented, the poster had a username :p

CarmelFuzzys avatar CarmelFuzzy Yeah You Are 0Reply

This kind of stuff is what a lot of people would try and pass off as legit reasoning.

T'IS THE SEASON TO BE TROLLING TROLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLO

BARAK OBAMA IS A TERRORIST TROLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLO

THE HOLOCAUST NEVER HAPPENED TROLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLO

GOD HATES BACKS GAYS AND MUSLIMS TROLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLO

I LOVE THE TROLL NATIONAL ANTHEM/CHRISTMASS CAROL TROLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLO :P

Pedo_Cats avatar Pedo_Cat Yeah You Are +49Reply

Glen Beck would LOVE this.

@Glen Beck would LOVE this.

Best birthday present he will ever receive

And that's not all! Obama is the 44th president (4+4=8), the number of letters in 'Obama' (5), add the year Obama won the election (2+0+0+8=10) with the number of letters in the abreviation for 'United States' (2) and finally, take the number of letters in 'University' (10) and add the number of universities he became a graduate of (Columbia and Harvard: 2).

Put it all together:

8 5 12 12
H E L L

OBAMA'S THE DEVIL!

@1391052

666 is the number of the Beast. The Beast (Greek: Θηρίον, Thērion) of Revelation is the beast who comes from "out of the sea" as seen in apocalyptic visions by John the Apostle in the New Testament. While commonly associated with the Devil, it is purely up to your own interpretation.

@Harlequin 666 is the number of the Beast. The Beast (Greek: Θηρίον, Thērion) of Revelation is the beast who comes from...

Wait a minute. Out of the sea? Obama came from Hawaii, which is an island...that came out of the sea! He's a terrorist!

Mitchs avatar Mitch Yeah You Are +17Reply

I'm gonna list all that off to the next person who mentions 666 and they'll think I'm gifted with knowledge goo smilie

Or gifted with the ability to look things up. But, you know, that gift is getting pretty rare nowadays.

The sad thing is that someone, somewhere, actually believes this.

One is part of my username. There are 911 ones in 911. I'm a terrorist!

Also, if you spell his name backwards, it says "Amobo Kcarab," which is Eldoritonian for terrorist.

eldoritos avatar eldorito Yeah You Are +35Reply

"I'm a guinea pig. Guineas are a type of money. Money buys mansions. Mansions have gardens. Gardens have statues. Statues attract bird shit. Birds can fly. Therefore...."

And boom. Here I am.

@FlyingGuineaPig "I'm a guinea pig. Guineas are a type of money. Money buys mansions. Mansions have gardens. Gardens have statues...

I like how you say "statues attract bird shit". It makes it sound like statues are some sort of magnet and bird shit comes shooting onto it out of all directions like homing missiles, or like the bird shit is oblivious moths flying towards the statue like it's a light.

orangesockss avatar orangesocks Yeah You Are +16Reply

I'm visualizing Glen Beck writing that on his chalkboard with a picture of Osama Bin Laden and Satan.

bluecds avatar bluecd Yeah You Are +26Reply

My name no longer contains a space or pickles. Terrorists store their pickles in space!

...I don't think mine worked. frown smilie

Says the guy who takes the time from his own life to comment about how someone has no life, only to be lectured by some random person on the internet who also has no life, because he took the time to...

Wait, what was I talking about?

Pyromanic519s avatar Pyromanic519 Yeah You Are +23Reply

I would be really awkward if the OP was serious.

monstrositys avatar monstrosity Yeah You Are +21Reply
@1440714

I meant to write "It".

monstrositys avatar monstrosity Yeah You Are -1Reply

I have a feeling that if someone said this to Fox news, they'll take it seriously.

Lol conservatives

Big_Bosss avatar Big_Boss Yeah You Are +17Reply
@Big_Boss I have a feeling that if someone said this to Fox news, they'll take it seriously. Lol conservatives

Not ALL conservatives are stupid, conspiracy-theorist nut-jobs. Some conservatives really just don't like his (Obama's) policies without resorting to personal attacks. Unfortunately, that is not the type of person prominently displayed by the republican party.

DictatorCourtneys avatar DictatorCourtney Yeah You Are +10Reply
@Big_Boss Extremist left wing and right wing people are both pretty stupid.

No always. I generally do not agree with conservatives or liberals but I feel that both are entitled to their opinions without ridicule or being stereotyped as stupid.

@personThingy Not if their opinions control the country.

So its okay to stereotype people as long as its because of their political beliefs and you disagree with them?

@DictatorCourtney So its okay to stereotype people as long as its because of their political beliefs and you disagree with them?

WTF?
I don't even get what you just said. All I'm saying is if the government is making stupid decisions that have an impact on the entire nation, we have the right to criticize them for it, which may involve ridicule.
I'm not even saying the government IS making stupid decisions. You're the one who disagrees with them; I'm not even American.
BTW aren't the US parties called Democrat and Republican? The Canadian ones are Liberal and Conservative.

personThingys avatar personThingy Yeah You Are +4Reply
@personThingy WTF? I don't even get what you just said. All I'm saying is if the government is making stupid decisions that have...

Conservatives are staunch republicans and liberals are extreme democrats actually. I couldn't tell what you were replying about. Don't be rude. I was talking about average citizens who are conservative. People have a right to their beliefs and ridicule is different than criticism.

@DictatorCourtney Conservatives are staunch republicans and liberals are extreme democrats actually. I couldn't tell what you were...

It looked like you were talking about government people.

"I generally do not agree with conservatives or liberals but I feel that both are entitled to their opinions..."

personThingys avatar personThingy Yeah You Are +3Reply

IF I'M BORN ON 9/11 AND LIVE IN THE MIDDLE EAST, DOES THAT MAKE ME A TERRORIST TOO?

Expelliarmuss avatar Expelliarmus Yeah You Are +16Reply
@Expelliarmus IF I'M BORN ON 9/11 AND LIVE IN THE MIDDLE EAST, DOES THAT MAKE ME A TERRORIST TOO?

Obviously. We all know you were planning the entire time you were in your mother's uterus.

The problem with political posts is that I can never tell who's trolling and who's just stupid. All I know is that I'm always right and everyone else is wrong and that Obama really is a terrorist.

Hmmmm.... 911 is the number you call for help. 9/11 is the date the WTC was attacked. OH MY GOD!!! Rescue people are the cause of 9/11!!

StickCavemans avatar StickCaveman Yeah You Are +12Reply

Osama bin Laden's birthday is 3/10... [3+(10/10)]/[10+[(10x2)-(10/10)]] ≠ 9/11.
Oh, I guess Osama was never really behind 9/11 after all. Looks like we killed an innocent man, guys.

RobotDevils avatar RobotDevil Yeah You Are +12Reply
@RobotDevil Osama bin Laden's birthday is 3/10... [3+(10/10)]/[10+[(10x2)-(10/10)]] ≠ 9/11. Oh, I guess Osama was never...

Wait, Osama bin Laden still has birthdays? He isn't really dead? OBAMA HAS BEEN KEEPING BIN LADEN ALIVE THIS WHOLE TIME

Oh, these comments will be a joy to read.

Ram27s avatar Ram27 Yeah You Are +11Reply

Just thought this was relevant.

I guess that makes me a terrorist too
o.o

@waddapyo I guess that makes me a terrorist too o.o

Waddapyo sounds like a terrorist name to me wary smilie

Sergs avatar Serg Yeah You Are +45Reply
@Serg Waddapyo sounds like a terrorist name to me

Probably some terrorist word for "down with democracy".

:.:::.:.::.:.:.:. can i blind person tell me what that says?

@JxKing52 :.:::.:.::.:.:.:. can i blind person tell me what that says?

k(capital sign)kkk(capital sign)k(capital sign)kk(capital sign)k(capital sign)k(capital sign)k(capital sign)

According to http://www.omniglot.com/writing/braille.htm

My mom was born in Honolulu at the same hospital Barack was, on August 3rd 1961. SO they would have been in the nursery together; SO my mom would also have a similar birth certificate. We have this scrapbook of my mom's birth with this newspaper clipping where they had a section to announce the hospital births, they said everyone from august 3rd to august 5th, but Barack Obama wasn't mention. kinda weird.

yeah, yeah, I know:
OMG COOL STORY, BRO!!

@drhannah It prob wasn't the same hospital

no it was, I just cannot thing of the name right now; but it has been said before what hospital he was born and it is a sure thing that was also my mother's hospital.

YES! I like it! Too funny!

OhSnapWords avatar OhSnapWord Yeah You Are +7Reply

Okay so it would have been awesome if you didn't use a 2!
This reminds me of South Park (:

Haha, so totally true xD
Relax, all in good humor.

jesus people take things way to seriously on this sit 2+2=4... now im sure someone will have some philosophy to prove that the answer is actually 7

yupperss avatar yuppers Yeah You Are +2Reply

This no made today? lolwut smilie

Shugahs avatar Shugah Yeah You Are +1Reply
@Shugah This no made today?

I don't think it's the post made that day, it's whatever post got the most favorites on a given day... either way, my post had a hundred something favorites yesterday, and this one only had like 50 total... I don't really understand it atm.

@ConnorNoonan I just realized how bitchy this looks... Complaining over POTD... I need to go outside.

No! There are people out there... and there is no internet to protect you!

Axolotls avatar Axolotl Yeah You Are +18Reply

You're turning albino. like legit
and i thought you had to be born albino.

So its sort of like a Tom Riddle/ Voldemort sort of thing.

@1390812

Today, if you live in Anthonyland.

@Shugah Today, if you live in Anthonyland.

I've applied for citizenship. Does that count?

Dear god I lawled

Fattys avatar Fatty Yeah You Are 0Reply

That math came from no where... the 8/4 is fucking it there isn't 8 (4/4)... no. This is a forced joke and i hate it. a lot.

The numbers! They're all there! O.O

DryTurtles avatar DryTurtle Yeah You Are -1Reply

[8+(4/4)]/[[4*4-4]-[4/4]]

names avatar name Yeah You Are -1Reply

So many democrats on this site. Smh.

@1390940

I like money, too. Wink wink.

This is a fun game!

RobotDevils avatar RobotDevil Yeah You Are -4Reply
@RobotDevil I like money, too. Wink wink. This is a fun game!

I like winking too. Money money.

Delightful goo smilie

Vitaes avatar Vitae Yeah You Are +4Reply

This is the most highly retarded post I've ever read, you know what else? 2+2=4+3=7, 10+1=11, 7/11! holy shit we're all getting free slushies at 7/11!

EpicBoys avatar EpicBoy No Way -15Reply
@Rarefind What??

If you add all those funny little numbers together up there, it adds up to 9/11, therefore making Obama a terrorist. How could you not tell?

Something tells me that the only Rarefind here would be your brain.

You have no life.

@You have no life.

You have no wife...

... but I can fix that. yum smilie

@1391189

obviously you've never met my aunt wary smilie

alittleannoyeds avatar alittleannoyed Yeah You Are +7Reply
@972558

What the fuck are you talking about?

BreakfastFans avatar BreakfastFan Yeah You Are +84Reply
@972558

I have a very important question for you. Are you stupid? Just a question.

Axolotls avatar Axolotl Yeah You Are +25Reply
@lonely_jew But... I want one now...

Fine, bring me a willow blossom and you will get a question.

Axolotls avatar Axolotl Yeah You Are +5Reply
@lonely_jew Gimme!!!

Alright. What is your favorite amirite emoticon?

Axolotls avatar Axolotl Yeah You Are +2Reply
@1390965

That's a good idea. I don't think anyone knew aboot half of these.

@lonely_jew I like all of them! ...

How do you make all of those emoticons? (I'm on mobile so it's not like I can just scroll over it)

@FlyingMintBunny How do you make all of those emoticons? (I'm on mobile so it's not like I can just scroll over it)

( hello ) = hello smilie
( un ) = un smilie
( angry ) = angry smilie
( lolwut) = lolwut smilie
( ono ) = ono smilie
( goo ) = goo smilie
( yum ) = yum smilie
( frown ) = frown smilie
( d ) = d smilie
( smirk ) = smirk smilie
( wary ) = wary smilie
( no ) = no smilie
( hmm ) = hmm smilie
( hehe ) = hehe smilie
( cool ) = cool smilie
( l ) = l smilie
( Y ) = y smilie
( n ) = n smilie
( love ) = love smilie
( cry2 ) = (cry2)

Axolotls avatar Axolotl Yeah You Are +98Reply
@lonely_jew I like all of them! ...

Thank you for verifying the fact that I've known every amirite emoticon for the past month. I love you for that.

@972558

You don't deserve the name L. You couldn't last five minutes against Kira.

@972558

I have plenty of jokes. Here! Take one!

Draco_Malfoys avatar Draco_Malfoy Yeah You Are 0Reply

hahahaha yeah forreal. I've heard Obama is the AntiChrist. I've heard he participated in 9/11. I've heard that he plans on destroying America completely.
Now, I don't like him at all. I don't think he was born here. I disagree with nearly every policy he has attempted to implement. But I don't think we need to go as far as to say he's the antichrist, a terrorist, working with Bin Laden or anything that extreme.

Anangrygnomes avatar Anangrygnome Yeah You Are -82Reply
@reid clearly you are very bad at telling what is serious and what is a joke

Joke or not it's still very retarded
I don't think this was a very good joke
And respect other peoples way of view I don't think this is a joke

@TheRepublicunt you are not an american.

nah, im just an American who doesn't believe that government should control every aspect of our lives. Which now that i think about it, sounds familiar....hmmmmm. oh YEAH! now i remember! Thats the main principle we were FOUNDED ON!

Anangrygnomes avatar Anangrygnome Yeah You Are +8Reply
@Anangrygnome nah, im just an American who doesn't believe that government should control every aspect of our lives. Which now...

if you think the government is "controlling every aspect" of your life, you're a dumbass.
Unless you think Health Care accounts for "every aspect of your life"
What's next? Gonna accuse Obama of choosing your undies?
Quit whining, man up and grow a pair.

Anonymous