+359

When girls play cod, it's pretty hot. But when girls think they're hot because they play cod, it's annoying, amirite?

1 12

not hot.

how's it hot? i know a lot of girls that play cod, myself included.
video games do not constitute hotness. unless you're like, "mmm, check out the hand eye coordination on that bitch..."

@Avettbrothersaregods how's it hot? i know a lot of girls that play cod, myself included. video games do not constitute hotness. unless...

I think it's because it shows that they don't care that it's a thing that supposedly only guys do, they just do it anyway. You know that they do things for themselves not to impress other people... unless they do it to make them look hot, then it's the opposite

Applescruffs avatar Applescruff Yeah You Are +4Reply
@Applescruff I think it's because it shows that they don't care that it's a thing that supposedly only guys do, they just do it...

oh, i see. maybe it's just around where i live, a lot of girls are into video games as well as guys. But i suppose in some places, girls have better things to do. there's nothing here, though. :P

@Avettbrothersaregods oh, i see. maybe it's just around where i live, a lot of girls are into video games as well as guys. But i suppose...

I guess if it's a really normal thing for a girl to do where you live it makes no difference if she does or not. To be honest there's not much to do where I live but all the girls round here watch a lot of tv and go on facebook all the time rather than playing games... myself included XD

Applescruffs avatar Applescruff Yeah You Are -1Reply

I know someone in the second category. But I tried to play COD once. Cannot play.

When girls play cod, it's pretty hot. But when girls think they're good at cod, it's annoying, amirite?

I kept on reading this as cod, as in the fish. I was so confused...

Makes it sound like a fish is an instrument. To play cod, you have to tuna fish!

tl;dr: Learn to capitalize plz.

Would me playing cod because it's fun but i suck at it fall into the 1st or 2nd category?

it's not hot... saying it is is the reason they pretend to like it.