+681

Why is McDonalds trying to make their food seem healthy? "Try our farm fresh produce and tender juicy chicken only made from the best parts of the chicken." #1. Mcdonalds is the shittiest food ever and #2. Who goes to McDonalds because it's healthy? Have you ever heard anyone say "Hey! I want to be fit and eat better! Let's go to Mcdonalds!", amirite?

ContinuityMistakes avatar Food & Drink
15 18
The voters have decided that ContinuityMistake is right! Vote on the post to say if you agree or disagree.

Yes, because no one has ever said "I don't want McDonalds, it is too unhealthy."

@Truuninja Yes, because no one has ever said "I don't want McDonalds, it is too unhealthy."

People have said that... If you're on a diet and that wasn't even my point.

@ContinuityMistake People have said that... If you're on a diet and that wasn't even my point.

I believe your point was "Why are McDonalds making healthier food?", the answer to which would be that healthier food is better for you.

@Truuninja I believe your point was "Why are McDonalds making healthier food?", the answer to which would be that healthier...

No... it was "McDonalds is shit, they should stop acting like it's all healthy and stuff and live up to their name."

@Truuninja Right but surely you can see how they benefit from acting like it's healthy?

Yeah, but people have to be really stupid to actually believe it's healthy.

@ContinuityMistake Yeah, but people have to be really stupid to actually believe it's healthy.

the sad thing is there are some people that buy that shit. Though it seems nowadays everybody's slapping the word 'natural' on their labels.

Thats a video of a woman that saved a macd's burger for 4 years and it did not rot. That food is so processed it cant even be considered food.

well michael phelps claims it works :D nah im just kiddin hes in it for the moneh.

brunetterox915s avatar brunetterox915 Yeah You Are +7Reply

Who cares what they say? It's delicious.

McDonalds tastes amazing

Their chicken nuggets are awesome.

Well, in the past Mickey's D has had problem with how unhealthy their food is... they're showing it has become "better" I guess

@KickAss Well, in the past Mickey's D has had problem with how unhealthy their food is... they're showing it has become...

It's still shit. People go there for junk food fixes not to eat right. That's Whole Foods.

@ContinuityMistake It's still shit. People go there for junk food fixes not to eat right. That's Whole Foods.

Well truuninja covered part of it, less people will go to it, if they have had legal problems.... Haven't you heard about the little fat bitch who sued them, because no one ever told her that she would become obese or some shit? I don't remember those commercials before then. I think even though a lot of people DO go there for fast food, there are still a lot of people who would go to it, if it was a little more healthy? I dunno... you're kinda right

@KickAss Well truuninja covered part of it, less people will go to it, if they have had legal problems.... Haven't you heard...

People sue EVERYTHING in America. And by them covering up their unheathiness, [stupid] people will want to go to McDonalds. So basically McDonalds are just a bunch of dicks.

Sure, it's far from healthy, but it's better than it was a few years ago.