+488

After spending some time on this website, you start to know about its unwritten rules; the general opinion of the people here, the tendency and themes of the posts made, the popular users, you start to build conversations and bonds with some people, you become part of the daily routine here. In short you become part of the big amirite? family, amirite?

Iwannafingeryous avatar Internet & Apps
13 13
The voters have decided that Iwannafingeryou is right! Vote on the post to say if you agree or disagree.

This post is made better by the fact that it was posted by "Iwannafingeryou." Quite apt, really.

The reason I stay an anonymous user. I don't want to screw everything up with an account and be put into shame and never come back again.

Does that mean Anthony's the dad?

fangirl12s avatar fangirl12 Yeah You Are +2Reply
@fangirl12 Does that mean Anthony's the dad?

I don't know if I'd say dad. Maybe "big brother" or cool uncle or something.

Oh,and Scrantoncity's the redheaded step-child.

Making friends, not really. I think I've only succeeded in angering idiots~

Asteriskis avatar Asteriski Yeah You Are 0Reply
@995743

who's anthony?

@who's anthony?

I made that horrible mistake when i first started

Just because of your username I imidiatly loose respect for you. Nomatter how good your posts are.

@Just because of your username I imidiatly loose respect for you. Nomatter how good your posts are.

Just because of your numerous typos I immediately lose respect for you. No matter how good the posts that I can never be sure are yours are.

FlyingGuineaPigs avatar FlyingGuineaPig Yeah You Are +6Reply