+174

Black Swan should've won best picture, it's original and brilliant. Screw Social Network, it's about someone's life that exists today, not very original.. amirite?

0 11

The Social Network was a good movie.

Black Swan - if you put out, you'll be a better dancer
You're a great white swan, Nina, but can you be the seductive black swan?

I actually really liked Black Swan, but I do think the plot was a little contrived. Natalie Portman was incredible though

I loved the Social Network. Really, I love any movie that can be so suspenseful and engrossing when so much of it takes place in a conference room, is behind a computer, or is people talking with each other.

The King's Speech was great too! And so was Toy Story 3, of course! I wish they all could win.

enders avatar ender No Way +4Reply

Yeah but Black Swan's direction was crap compared to David Fincher's with The Social Network.

Black Swan was amazing

littletanks avatar littletank Yeah You Are 0Reply

Black swan f*cked with my head, so badly.

I've never watched either of those movies. :/

Agreed! The black swan had a much more in depth plot that the social network. It made you think more and had more meaning... Not to mention how beautiful the whole movie was. A true piece of art.

They are way too different to compare.
Social Network deserves it just as much though. It was a well done movie, very entertaining, and very interesting. It was fantastic.

i absolutely hated black swan and loved the social network
Black swan was creepy and not worth the money to see it.

@i absolutely hated black swan and loved the social network Black swan was creepy and not worth the money to see it.

clearly you're too young to have even understood it. It was not creepy. Did you even get the concept? Why don't you wait a few years and then appreciate it