+368

I hate my life. I didn't go to college and can't get a better job than a cook at a local burger joint. My only coworker hates my guts and my boss is a greedy prick. I have no girlfriend and only one friend, but I'm pretty sure he's mentally challenged. I guess he's the only one that can tolerate me. And what makes it all worse that I live in a fucking pineapple under the sea. amirite?

LittleReds avatar Jokes & Humour
47 10
The voters have decided that LittleRed is right! Vote on the post to say if you agree or disagree.

Oh yeah? Well I never went to college either and now I work as a cashier with the most annoying co-worker on the planet and a boss who thinks I actually WANT to work overtime - even though I don't get paid for it. I live next to my idiot co worker and his dumb friend, too. I've never had a girlfriend because I was always upstaged my someone with an amazing monobrow, I can't play clarinet even though I pretend I can, I can't paint anything besides myself, and I live in a FACE under the sea.

Spongebob loves working at the Krusty Krab.

I felt really sorry for you. Then I saw…

I give credit to Sickipedia, but I did change it a lot.

LittleReds avatar LittleRed Yeah You Are +8Reply

I saw "burger joint" and immediately knew what this was because I've seen it like 10,000,000 times.

What about Sandy?

No, he's got one friend who's a girl, but she wouldn't ever go for him.