+369

A potentially dangerous drinking game: Watch Christian religious programming and take a shot for every time they say 'Jesus'. amirite?

dan94s avatar
19 13
The voters have decided that dan94 is right! Vote on the post to say if you agree or disagree.

Even more dangerous: Watch Disney Chanel and take a shot every time they play a laugh track. You'll be shitfaced five minutes into an episode of Hannah Montana

Play the song Shots by LMFAO and take a shot for every time they say "shots".

Even more dangerous drinking game: read the bible and take a shot every time you see the words son, christ, god or Jesus.

Another fun game: watch any show and take a shot every time they say the word "the", "and" or "a".

Better one. Invite an self- absorbed bitch over and every time they say "I" you take a shot, and if your still alive in 10 minutes, you win.

Haha I had the same idea once, except with going to church and any reference to the Holy Trinity. Man, you'd be pissed before the first hymn was done.

lecornergirls avatar lecornergirl Yeah You Are +2Reply
@969776

Really? I watched some religious show for about 5 minutes, and the guy in front of the stage said 'Jesus' 17 times. (yes, I counted)

dan94s avatar dan94 Yeah You Are +1Reply
@969874

haha, well you just said they say "Jesus Christ", which counts. I know what you mean anyways.

dan94s avatar dan94 Yeah You Are +4Reply

Or you could take a shot everytime a commercial comes up on your favourite show.

BurnyBurns avatar BurnyBurn Yeah You Are 0Reply

Take a shot each time a comment shows up on "Friday."