+241

It's awkward when teachers ask the question "What are your future career plans" and all your friends say something simple like 'teacher', 'artist', 'chef' and then you get weird looks when you announce you want to do something else, like be a Forensic Anthropologist. Seriously guys, I'm not trying to make you feel stupid or anything, that's actually what I want to do... amirite?

FadedFeatherss avatar Education
9 9
The voters have decided that FadedFeathers is right! Vote on the post to say if you agree or disagree.

ïf it was meant to be overly-cheesey funny you have said something more obscure. I really like this post cause because you seem legit (:

Gavins avatar Gavin Yeah You Are +9Reply

I was that way too a few years ago. In class, we had to tell the teacher what book we were reading, and everyone would be like "Harry Potter" or "The Clique" or "Twilight" or "Percy Jackson" and I would be like "Simplified Quantum Physics". Everyone hated me.

midnightcookiess avatar midnightcookies Yeah You Are +8Reply
@midnightcookies I was that way too a few years ago. In class, we had to tell the teacher what book we were reading, and everyone...

same thing happened to me .^ different book though; it was about applying physical ideas into mathematical problems, by reversing the idea that math is a servant of physics.

Bones?

@Mason Bones?

I sort of watch the show, but truthfully I'm just a science nerd with an extreme interest in skeletal remains.

FadedFeatherss avatar FadedFeathers Yeah You Are +3Reply

Everyone says I dunno, or fashion designer, but i just want to be a theoretical physicist, no matter what they say.

I know what you mean, but in my situation, everyone just mishears me and thinks I want to be a pimp.

Asteriskis avatar Asteriski Yeah You Are +1Reply

In my school, every one says something about science (I go to a really nerdy school) and I say teacher, and everyone accuses me of sucking up :/