+387

Making beds is the most pointless daily routine, why make it when you are just going to mess it up that night? Is it supposed to be a big secret that we mess up our beds when we sleep? amirite?

10 15

why take a shower, you'll get dirty again anyway

why eat, you'll be hungry again later

Alexuss avatar Alexus Yeah You Are +2Reply

I can't stand getting into bed with the sheets all tangled up..

Because your mother told you to.

Why bother trying to survive? You'll only end up dead anyway.

Such a stupid post.....

@Why bother trying to survive? You'll only end up dead anyway. Such a stupid post.....

I'm pretty sure making your bed and death are completely different things to look at in such a way. If you don't make your bed. then you just jump in it again at night, but if you don't eat or try to survuve you die. There are consequenses for one and not the other...

jamesbaileys avatar jamesbailey Yeah You Are +3Reply

its actually a proven fact that getting into a bed that was made compared to one that got cold and frumpled all day will give you a better night's sleep. You'll be able to sleep better, longer, and fall asleep faster.

@LinksLegionaire On the next episode of "Statistics Pulled Out of Your Ass".

No, not really. As it's not a statistic and it's a proven fact.

@H14L11P No, not really. As it's not a statistic and it's a proven fact.

Do you have any proof?

You can't just say something is true.

Btw, did you know that drywall has valuable nutrients your body needs to survive?

@LinksLegionaire Do you have any proof? You can't just say something is true. Btw, did you know that drywall has valuable...

I'm not getting into this. Its just unfortunate that someone can't say something without being criticized and being called a liar. You couldn't just keep your comment to yourself? I was stating a fact, kay? Get over it,

@H14L11P I'm not getting into this. Its just unfortunate that someone can't say something without being criticized and being...

You're only labeled a liar if you make an unrealistic claim with no proof to back it up.

Where did you learn that a well-made bed gets you a better night's sleep?

@LinksLegionaire You're only labeled a liar if you make an unrealistic claim with no proof to back it up. Where did you learn that...

I actually learned it from my doctor when I wasn't getting a good night's sleep. It was hard to fall asleep and hard to stay asleep. That was just one of the reasons that I wasn't sleeping so well. Does everything have to be questionned these days?
I don't know why you think that it's so unrealistic.

@H14L11P I actually learned it from my doctor when I wasn't getting a good night's sleep. It was hard to fall asleep and...

Because it's different for everyone. Personally, I can sleep the same way whether or not my bed is made. And it doesn't even have to be my bed.

Just not a standard fact that can be applied to everyone.

and @1254866 (LinksLegionaire):
I actually somewhat agree with you. Although I do not agree with stating random but bold facts without a proper source, I can definitely say that your statistic applies to me.
A freshly made bed with nice, clean sheets is one of the greatest feeling. Everything is fresh and your bed is a lot fluffier. I am much more comfortable in a made bed then one that is messy.