+1,674

We have women in the military, but
they don't put us in the front lines.
They don't know if we can fight, if we
can kill. I think we can. All the general
has to do is walk over to the women
and say, "You see the enemy over there? They say you look fat in those
uniforms.", amirite?

Iwannafingeryous avatar Jokes & Humour
186 171
The voters have decided that Iwannafingeryou is right! Vote on the post to say if you agree or disagree.

This reminds me of that Suite Life of Zack and Cody episode where London was on the volleyball team and she got mad and then went all pro.

I'm ashamed to remember that.

Baconnoisseurs avatar Baconnoisseur Yeah You Are +87Reply

A woman would probably freak when they notice everyone on their side is wearing the exact same thing as her...

Sergs avatar Serg Yeah You Are +50Reply

Or, I forgot which comedian said this, but wait until their menstrual cycles sync up, then point to the enemy and say "Those guys took the last piece of chocolate!"

Simons avatar Simon Yeah You Are +35Reply

Elayne Boosler quote.

Iwannafingeryous avatar Iwannafingeryou Yeah You Are +28Reply
@Iwannafingeryou Elayne Boosler quote.

Omfg, really? Why is a stolen post like this the POTD? Is it really that hard to post original content here?

Also, women's menstrual cycles tend to group together when many of them live in the same area. So just wait for a certain time of the month and you have a ton of pissed of woman just waiting to tear off someones head. Its like the perfect secret weapon.
"You dare bomb the white house? Well just wait about two weeks, and you'll be sorry!!

@Nonsense_Narwhal Also, women's menstrual cycles tend to group together when many of them live in the same area. So just wait for a...

I'm sorry to ruin your joke with science. While what you said is funny, there is very little substantial evidence to suggest that menstrual synchrony actually occurs. http://www.scientificamerican.c...amp;amp;page=2

@fEMMAnist I'm sorry to ruin your joke with science. While what you said is funny, there is very little substantial evidence...

No, no, I'm sure it does. I read it in one of my trivia books, and my trivia books do not lie to me.

FlyingGuineaPigs avatar FlyingGuineaPig Yeah You Are +24Reply
@FlyingGuineaPig No, no, I'm sure it does. I read it in one of my trivia books, and my trivia books do not lie to me.

I stand corrected. Trivia books are always accurate. Scientific American must have made a mistake or something.

@1429471

Me and my best friend and my mom all had the same cycle too.

@1429354

The funny thing is nobody made any real comment about it being sexist until a guy took this way too seriously.

Better yet, "Those guys cheat!" All the powers of hell would break loose in that scenario.

Sqwanchos avatar Sqwancho Yeah You Are +22Reply

"You see the enemy over there? They say you should go back to the kitchen."

Expelliarmuss avatar Expelliarmus Yeah You Are +22Reply

You again?

Rainbowss avatar Rainbows Yeah You Are +21Reply
@Rainbows You again?

Her jaw must be hurting by now.

HastyCroissants avatar HastyCroissant Yeah You Are +20Reply
@Rainbows You again?

nah, it's her again..

@Rainbows You again?

She did favorite all of Ant's posts.....

@She did favorite all of Ant's posts.....

That must be what you need to do. ^.^

@1429238

Anthony doesn't choose users. He chooses posts.

But anyway, people put way too much stock in the POTD in the first place. They act as though having your post featured at the top of the page for 24 hours on a relatively small site make fucking black panthers come out of the wild and let you ride them as a slut sucks your dick.

And if it's not exactly up to par, everyone bitches about it in the comments. Or if a user gets multiple POTDs, the same shit jokes are recycled. If you don't like the POTD, move on. There's a new one every fucking day. If you don't like that users get multiple POTDs, stop making shitty posts and maybe you'll get one.

/rant that is aimed at everyone, not you.

@1429360

Do you like my posts?! (cry2)

@1429238

Have anyone in mind?

@Shadi Have anyone in mind?

No one specifically...

@Shadi Have anyone in mind?

You, Chauncy. You should get a POTD :*

Expelliarmuss avatar Expelliarmus Yeah You Are +7Reply
@God_the_Almighty Maybe jmayrod?

Forget you, and forget him, too!

@1429238

While I see where you're coming from, I disagree. If Anthony judges that a post is good enough to be POTD, it doesn't matter if that user has had 100 POTDs, he/she deserves to have it again.

Gambiteers avatar Gambiteer Yeah You Are -6Reply

Its funny because every other unoriginal POTD lately where the author admitted it, it got completely wiped off their posts.

Women should also be required to draft if drafting occurs, also.

@also what?

I don't think it happens anywhere but the US if you don't live here. But basically, a draft occurs sometimes when a war is being fought. It forces a certain amount of men between the ages of 18 and 40 (I'm not sure on the range exactly) who are able-bodied to join in the war. When all men turn 18 they have to do some paperwork for the government so that if there is ever a draft the government will be able to include them in the random selection. Women don't take part in the draft. Yep, the world obviously needs more feminists. (That was sarcasm, if you didn't know.)

@Emperorerror I don't think it happens anywhere but the US if you don't live here. But basically, a draft occurs sometimes when a...

Actually feminists are the ones fighting for the equal rights amendment to the constitution "Section 1. Equality of rights under the law shall not be denied or abridged by the United States or by any State on account of sex."
Because this is not in the U.S constitution the military can exclude women from positions, not based on ability, but just because they were born female. That is also why the Supreme Court ruled that only drafting men (if a draft was needed) is constitutional as the positions needed to be filled are excluded from women anyway. This situation isn't really fair on men or women and should be changed.

SpearmintMilks avatar SpearmintMilk Yeah You Are +1Reply
@SpearmintMilk Actually feminists are the ones fighting for the equal rights amendment to the constitution "Section 1. Equality...

There are few feminists who are truly just fighting for equal rights. Most of them, from my experience, are really just man haters. Here's a good example: (Especially at the end of the video for femi-nazis)

@twisted_memories Then they're not feminist, they're sexist.

Definitions can change. They call themselves feminists, and the majority of people who do so are them.

@Emperorerror Definitions can change. They call themselves feminists, and the majority of people who do so are them.

But by definition someone believing their sex is the greater sex is sexist. There are feminists who want equality, that's feminism. The definitions haven't changed, the "femanazis" simply have a louder voice because they're nuts.

@twisted_memories But by definition someone believing their sex is the greater sex is sexist. There are feminists who want equality...

Alright, let's look at it this way, if you don't like my other arguments. Feminism isn't called equalism, or something of that nature. If you look at the word, you can see the Femin, which clearly is about the female sex. Sure, in the past society was sexist towards women, but to be a feminist today simply implies female dominance.

@Emperorerror Alright, let's look at it this way, if you don't like my other arguments. Feminism isn't called equalism, or...

I don't agree. I call myself a feminist because I believe we are equal and I'll fight for that. Of course it is about the female sex, that's because we have yet to be treated as total equals, and women had to literally fight for it not too long ago (and still do in many parts of the world). There are male equal rights activists as well. I do not believe feminism is about female dominance, that's stupid as no sex is greater. Femanazis and sexist women exist and are louder than your average feminist (which is something that should change, as who wants a crazy to represent them by default?). I think the majority of feminists are women who simply want equality. We need to change which voice is being heard the loudest.

@twisted_memories I don't agree. I call myself a feminist because I believe we are equal and I'll fight for that. Of course it is...

Females are equals now. You can't possibly disagree on that. In fact, society is sexist towards males, not only most feminists. There are women against feminism as well. Some examples of women having more rights than men:

-Women are 70.7% of nonreciprocal domestic violence perpetrators; but, no shelters exist for battered men.
(American Psychiatric Association)

-Women are 20% of suicides, while men represent 80%; but, special counseling services are focused on female depression.
(U.S. Department of Health and Human Services and the National Center for Health Statistics)

-The federal government supports small businesses that are owned by women; but, it does not support small businesses that are owned by men.
(Department of Defense Office of Small Business Programs)

-Men are more likely to die from every major cause of death, and yet no Office on Mens Health exists. Only a Office on Womens Health does.
(Centers for Disease Control and Prevention and the National Center for Health Statistics)

I could go on.

@Emperorerror Females are equals now. You can't possibly disagree on that. In fact, society is sexist towards males, not only...

I'm not going to argue against that, I know sexism exists against men. There are ways in which women and men are not equal which are against men. Also, there are ways in which they aren't equal which are against women. It's all stupid. We should be equal. There should be shelters for people who need it, regardless of their gender. I'm not disagreeing with what you're saying, I'm saying it needs to change.

Also, feminism isn't just about women in my country. Women are NOT equal in many parts of the world, and that is a part of feminism.

But maybe "equalist" would be a better term for me. I get as angry and upset about women abusing men as I do about men abusing women. I have a friend who was abused for so long by his girlfriend, but nobody seemed to care. That's not ok.

@twisted_memories I'm not going to argue against that, I know sexism exists against men. There are ways in which women and men are...

Yes, I agree with you, and I realize that women aren't tried equally everywhere. The main reason I posted my previous post was because of when you said "Of course it is about the female sex, that's because we have yet to be treated as total equals."

@Emperorerror Yes, I agree with you, and I realize that women aren't tried equally everywhere. The main reason I posted my...

Well yes, that is what feminism is. Both genders are treated unequally against each other. However, feminism is more than just what's going on in the US or Canada or countries like ours. There are places where women are still treated as objects, bought and sold and all the terrible things women have fought against forever.

I think we may be on the same page here. I just think "feminism" has a bad name because of all the sexist female jerks.

@twisted_memories Well yes, that is what feminism is. Both genders are treated unequally against each other. However, feminism is...

But my main point is that even though in a lot of 3rd world countries society is sexist towards women, a word like feminism can't describe striving for equality unless all sexism is ENTIRELY towards women. However, I do agree with you in saying that we're pretty much on the same page.

@Emperorerror But my main point is that even though in a lot of 3rd world countries society is sexist towards women, a word like...

I don't think so, feminism is about striving to get rid of sexism towards women. I'm all for feminism and maleism(?) or equalism.

@Emperorerror Well Feminism must be only about women because of the way its written.

Well yes, but I mean feminism as in equality for females worldwide. I'm still all for equalism as well.

@twisted_memories Well yes, but I mean feminism as in equality for females worldwide. I'm still all for equalism as well.

But what's the point in being only feminist? That in itself, if you accept the definition that it HAS to be centered around the female sex, is sexist.

@Emperorerror But what's the point in being only feminist? That in itself, if you accept the definition that it HAS to be...

But feminism is about bringing females up to equal standards with men. That's not sexist. However, on this side of the world there are issues where men are not considered equal and vice versa, where equalism is reasonable. Does that make sense?

@twisted_memories But feminism is about bringing females up to equal standards with men. That's not sexist. However, on this side of...

But since men and women both need to be brought up, just focusing on bringing women up to equal standards with men and not focusing on bringing men up to equal standards with women is sexist. It would be if the same if there was only "masculism."

@Emperorerror But since men and women both need to be brought up, just focusing on bringing women up to equal standards with men...

Well I think it depends on where in the world you're talking about, because there are places where feminism is needed. Here, where I live, I believe equalism is needed.

@twisted_memories Well I think it depends on where in the world you're talking about, because there are places where feminism is...

What I'm trying to say is that everyone lives on Earth, and I'm not focusing on sections of the world individually. Also, if you're striving for women to have equal rights in Iran, or something, then what you're really looking for is equality.

@Emperorerror What I'm trying to say is that everyone lives on Earth, and I'm not focusing on sections of the world individually...

I suppose that makes sense. I mean there definitely was a time when feminism was needed, as women were not treated as equals worldwide. Feminism is about bringing women up to equal status with men.

@twisted_memories I suppose that makes sense. I mean there definitely was a time when feminism was needed, as women were not treated...

I just find the word "Feminism" itself too imply something like women are better...ism. Because as I said before, when women were treated unequally almost worldwide (almost because Amazons haha (although I'm actually unsure if they were real, tbh haha)) they needed to be equal, not to be better.

@Emperorerror I just find the word "Feminism" itself too imply something like women are better...ism. Because as I said before...

But feminism isn't about being better, that's just straight up sexism. Maybe we just grew up around different feminists so our ideas of what feminism implies are different?

@twisted_memories But feminism isn't about being better, that's just straight up sexism. Maybe we just grew up around different...

That is possible, but mainly what I'm thinking is just since the word is based around female, feminine, etc. Of course, it was almost completely women who needed to be brought up before, but now being a "feminist" means you're working for the rights of women, and ignoring the injustices towards men.

@Emperorerror That is possible, but mainly what I'm thinking is just since the word is based around female, feminine, etc. Of...

I don't necessarily agree with that, though. You can be a feminist and an equalist and an animal rights activist or whatever you want. It doesn't mean to bring women above men nor that men are less important. It just means that women are not equal and we should be. I'd call myself a feminist but that doesn't mean I don't recognize that there is sexism to wards men that I believe should change.

cool story;

military police is open to women, and in war, MP's do the same stuff that infantry does, like combat patrols.

/cool story

Big_Bosss avatar Big_Boss Yeah You Are +1Reply

waits for comment war to erupt

I reckon it should be voluntary though, so the ones who don't want to see action don't have to.

Big_Bosss avatar Big_Boss Yeah You Are 0Reply
@Big_Boss waits for comment war to erupt I reckon it should be voluntary though, so the ones who don't want to see...

If women were allowed to fight on the front lines then they should get no more special considerations than anyone else - unless you are the sole parent or guardian or are exempt due to medical, you fight. We can't argue for the opportunity to fight and not accept the harsh realities that accompany it.

And as for the size argument given forth by others, I know many girls who can more then carry that weight, it's all about working out and developing your strength.

I don't think anyone will deny that men have a natural advantage to gain and retain muscle because men have higher testosterone levels. This is not to say that women cannot gain muscle or that they cannot be more muscular than men, but it takes more work than it does men. That being said, it is more likely that a man will be up to military work than a women, if selected randomly. For the work in the military, it makes sense to draft men, who are likely to be stronger. I am not against women in the military, but just mandatory military service for women(like including them in the draft). As for being on the front lines, I would expect those who are strongestman or womento be sent. Its not about sexism or the desire to fight, it is about ability.

Or give them your phone number!

@Shadi Or give them your phone number!

how would that help them fight in the war?

Females are inferior

@1429176

Well SOMEONE has to fight back while we're eating.

Sergs avatar Serg Yeah You Are +24Reply
@1429200

But I can't eat until sundown! That's not til 7:50 pm!

@1429200

7:30 in the morning? I'm not waking up that fuckin early!

Sergs avatar Serg Yeah You Are -3Reply
@Serg 7:30 in the morning? I'm not waking up that fuckin early!

At least wake up that early behind you. ...Been sleepin' since 6pm, and it's 2:30pm the next day!

Imagine of you were Rebecca Black. SEVEN AM WAKIN UP IN THE MORNIN GOTTA BE FRESH GOTTA GO DOWNSTAIRS GOTTA HAVE MY BOWL GOTTA HAVE CEREAL

HermoineGrangers avatar HermoineGranger Yeah You Are -2Reply
@1429176

Amen to that!

@1429184

No, actually the little "POTD" tag stands for "Penis On The Desk"
Though it is unrelated to the post at all, it is a nice little tag.

@1429184

Thank you so much for your input! That will go down as one of the greatest comments of all time. You have truly shown us the light.

HastyCroissants avatar HastyCroissant Yeah You Are +12Reply
@1429184

No it's not

@No it's not

Dang, beat me to it.

@1429184

SHIT ARE YOU SERIOUS?

Expelliarmuss avatar Expelliarmus Yeah You Are +5Reply

Oh, so you're a girl. Okay.

It also wouldn't work out well if they said that we can kill..

Boufakas avatar Boufaka Yeah You Are -20Reply

This is a insult to woman why does it have so Many yeah you ares?

@This is a insult to woman why does it have so Many yeah you ares?

Your comment is an insult to the English teachers of the world.

Frozens avatar Frozen Yeah You Are +36Reply
@Frozen Your comment is an insult to the English teachers of the world.

I'm only 12 so I do not know that much grammar yet. But I am still learning. Before you get your panties in a twist about me not being old and to young for this site let me tell you that I am mature for my age and I am sick of people hating me for it. So cut me a little slack

@I'm only 12 so I do not know that much grammar yet. But I am still learning. Before you get your panties in a twist...

We'll cut you some slack when you come back in about three or four years.

...That is, if the internet hasn't collapsed by then.

@Why do you hate 12 yr olds? You where once that age before

wear*

I don't hate twelve year olds. I just don't like conceited twelve year olds who think a relative maturity amongst their peers means they have a sense of superiority that allows them to make comments naively defending something that is only being made fun of as a joke.

@Shadi wear* I don't hate twelve year olds. I just don't like conceited twelve year olds who think a relative maturity...

Where was correct. Wear is when you wear a clothing like a shirt or something. And oh look at mr. Better then I am using very big kid words like conceited! Like you know what that means

@Where was correct. Wear is when you wear a clothing like a shirt or something. And oh look at mr. Better then I am...

No, "were" would be correct. We WERE once that age before. Where is a question word that requests a place, as in "Where did you learn to spell?" which requests the place at which you were supposed to be taught the proper English spellings of words.

personThingys avatar personThingy Yeah You Are +38Reply

here's a tip...proofread, I learned that in second grade. Hope you're mature enough to understand that.

This is funny, but in all seriousness its mainly because of hygeine. Sometimes a platoon will go 3 months without a shower, a women wouldn't be able to handle that, they'd get sick and whatnot. Also, they would have to have the strength to not only carry their ton of equipment but also their fellow infantrymen, ex. You could never imagine a chick throwing some dude over her shoulder that got shot. But the post is funny! :D

@adam This is funny, but in all seriousness its mainly because of hygeine. Sometimes a platoon will go 3 months without...

thank you! I was just about to say that. they haave over 60 pounds of protective gear and supplies that they carry. and with the no man left behind policies, a woman wouldn't be able to carry a man and all of her equipment.

@thank you! I was just about to say that. they haave over 60 pounds of protective gear and supplies that they carry...

Well, the reasonable thing to do in that situation would be to remove some protective gear as to balance the weight properly.

And it's not like the army is just plucking random women off the street, throwing them in Iraq, and telling them to "shoot the bad men". These women willingly enlisted in the army. They are well aware of the challenges, and they prepare to meet them through all means given to them.

@Shadi Well, the reasonable thing to do in that situation would be to remove some protective gear as to balance the weight...

The actual reason why women aren't on the front lines is that if one were to get injured, it is (usually unless you are a complete cock) a mans natural instinct to go to their aid, thus putting himself in danger.

That, and physically a woman simply cannot compete with a man. There is a reason that there has never been a female in the Navy SEALs. It isn't practical to have them in combat roles. Also, your point on hygiene is very good.

Frozens avatar Frozen Yeah You Are -5Reply
@Frozen That, and physically a woman simply cannot compete with a man. There is a reason that there has never been a...

I think this woman disagrees with you. Image in content
As to hygiene, Queen Elizabeth was considered to be absurdly hygienic for her time because she insisted on bathing every month. Most women in her time bathed a few times a year and only in warm weather. I have no doubt that women can handle not bathing for a couple weeks.
Also combat doesn't only include running around and throwing heavy objects. There is no evidence to suggest that a woman can't fly a plane and shoot as well as any man.

@fEMMAnist I think this woman disagrees with you. As to...

Fun fact for you: Roughly 20% of women complete a year long tour on a ship in the US Navy due to rape, illness, or other undisclosed "feminine issues." go ahead and vote that down, but to my knowledge it is accurate. And that's on a ship.

Frozens avatar Frozen Yeah You Are -4Reply
@Frozen Fun fact for you: Roughly 20% of women complete a year long tour on a ship in the US Navy due to rape, illness, or...

I think you meant to say 20% of women did NOT complete. I don't think "illness" is a problem that affects women more than men. I don't think your statistic (which you didn't cite) is substantial enough to kill thousands of women's dream of fighting for freedom on the battlefield.

Everything you've been saying is more of an argument to remove the men, not the women. If your male soldiers can't concentrate on their job because a woman is there, then he's a fucking terrible soldier. I can carry a man on my shoulders for an extended distance because I've been trained to. Anyone can be trained and can gain physical strength.

Women can not have a period for however long they want (via birth control and shots). Also, as someone said, when a women physically exerts herself for an extended period of time, her period stops (so it wouldn't be a problem anyway). Men rape men (yes, even straight men rape men), so your "theory" about rape being an issue is stupid (not to mention the obvious fact that the rapist should be removed, not the victim, as has been stated).

In the RCMP the PARE (the physical fitness test) is the same for men and women, meaning everyone who gets into the RCMP is equally qualified. If you're in the army, you are qualified, or else you wouldn't be there, you wouldn't be at war.

You're clearly an idiot if you honestly think a soldier would rape a woman simply because she is there.

I suppose that women should be on ships too? Nice enclosed space with thousands of idiotic men that are expected to refrain from relations of any kind, hormones running high. Great conditions for rape. I say no, because if the women aren't there it can't happen.

Frozens avatar Frozen Yeah You Are -9Reply
@Frozen I suppose that women should be on ships too? Nice enclosed space with thousands of idiotic men that are expected to...

Hey yes women should be on ships.

Fun fact: women are significantly less likely to be raped while they carrying a giant machine gun.

Example: the woman in this picture is very unlikely to be raped:
http://www.militarywoman.org/fo...p;d=1278097046ely, horny men just masturbate, only psychopaths rape people. There is no excuse for rape. We should kick out the rapists, not the women. After all, a rape is always 100% the rapist's fault, we should punish them, not the victims. Also, if you're so afraid of soldiers getting raped, you should not let gay people from join the military either but that's a whole different issue.

Also, rape can happen if women aren't there. Sorry to burst your bubble of innocence.

@fEMMAnist Hey yes women should be on ships. Fun fact: women are significantly less likely to be raped while they carrying a...

I wasn't considering gay rape, because as you said that is another issue. We could go into that too, but I'm not all for gays being in the military. Once again, conflict of interest.

Furthermore, I will fully support you should you find somebody that can detect rape 100% accurately before it happens. Good luck.

Other fun fact: (Aside from the "giant machine gun" most likely being too heavy - the standard issue M240 is approx. 28 lbs) I highly doubt that the woman would have it near her at all times, particularly when she needs it. Secondly, would she use it on a fellow troop? Thirdly, most likely, for you feminists the man would be stronger than her, and could disarm her.

In the end, with so many conflicts of interest that ensue with having women on board ships with men, it isn't in everybody's best interest. You're just trying to ignore the fact that men and women are not the same - psychologically, physically, and physiologically. We aren't the same, but we are equal.

Frozens avatar Frozen Yeah You Are -1Reply
@Frozen I wasn't considering gay rape, because as you said that is another issue. We could go into that too, but I'm not...

Your argument that women should not be in the military because they will be raped is ridiculous. We should get rid of the rapists, not women. If a man doesn't have the discipline and moral fiber to refrain from raping someone that man is not only unfit for the military, but unfit for society. Rapists belong in jail, not the military. Fortunately, only a teeny tiny percentage of people are actually rapists. Men don't just magically turn into psychopathic brutal rapists when they don't get laid for a few months.

If someone is about to rape you. It is totally within your rights to defend yourself by any means necessary. Besides, when you are in a machine gun shooting match, it doesn't matter who is stronger. Reflexes and speed are what really count.

Are you seriously worried that some women won't be able to lift 28 pounds? Seriously? 28lbs is the average weight of a two year old child. It's also about the same weight as 3 gallons of ice cream.

This woman: http://www.beccaswanson.com/about/
She can bench 600lbs. So don't tell me that women will struggle to lift 28 lbs.

In that case the men are more of a problem then the women, if they really can't refrain from raping someone just because she is in an enclosed space with him, then he has no business there in the first place.

@Miss_Anthrope In that case the men are more of a problem then the women, if they really can't refrain from raping someone just...

And yet if we look back in history, we see that virtually no other society had this issue of women being raped on a ship. Oh, right, because there were none. It's one thing to be fighting for women's rights, like voting, but this just shouldn't be an issue. War is for men, it always has been. It's no place to have a period, get pregnant, or, for that matter, be a distraction to other soldiers on the battlefield. It is no place for chivalry that could endanger a platoon. It is no place to be a gentleman.

Frozens avatar Frozen Yeah You Are -7Reply
@Frozen And yet if we look back in history, we see that virtually no other society had this issue of women being raped on a...

Yes, it is a women's rights issue. If she wants to, and is physically capable of doing the work, then she should be able to. Obviously, she shouldn't while pregnant, but if a man is really that distracted, then that is his own fault for not being able to pay attention to what he should be doing.

When a woman is being extremely active (as one would be during training or deployment in the military), she usually would stop getting her period. That wouldn't be an issue.

Actually, women have been in loads of wars. They've been warriors, knights, nurses, spies, soldiers, heroes, hunters, snipers, conquerors, and even pirates. Wars are the most bloody events in history, a woman's period isn't going to hurt anybody.

Nah joke or not, women aren't capable of fighting in a war effectively

@977818

And where exactly did you find that bit of nonsense?

@1429924

Ah, so you have one fictional book and one feminist book who's title is based on rumor to support your claim? What irrefutable evidence.

@1430177

A book written to show that women are superior to men on the battlefield is most definitely feminist, but that's not the main point. The title of the novel is based on rumored advice, so it isn't strong evidence.

Again, you missed the point. I wasn't saying that because it is fiction, it is false. I was saying that because it is fiction, it isn't strong evidence.

Surely a longstanding tradition would have several credible sources backing it up, amirite?

@A book written to show that women are superior to men on the battlefield is most definitely feminist, but that's...

I've heard of it somewhere before. I do not know if it's true. I'm just saying.
Apparently it is because woman will try to protect their children and are very likely to kill in such a situation (the enemy, not their children XD).
Again, I do not know if it is true. It's just something I heard/came across.

@977818

I'm not siding with anyone on this, but that's bs.

@977818

That's a load of bullshit. Its probably because they want to cut off their sandwich supply