+330

When you pass by a car accident that just happened you think to yourself "that couldve been me if I left my house 2 minutes earlier", amirite?

ALK3_l0v3s avatar
3 4
The voters have decided that ALK3_l0v3 is right! Vote on the post to say if you agree or disagree.

Probably not... even if you WERE at the scene of the accident when it happened, you might not be driving recklessly or something. The original accident could still take place two minutes after you leave, because the same person would be driving recklessly again?

@KickAss Probably not... even if you WERE at the scene of the accident when it happened, you might not be driving recklessly...

Yeah but of the other car who hit the person was driving badly then they couldve hit you instead of the car that DID get hit, get it? Lol

ALK3_l0v3s avatar ALK3_l0v3 Yeah You Are -1Reply
@ALK3_l0v3 Yeah but of the other car who hit the person was driving badly then they couldve hit you instead of the car that...

I mean I get how it could happen, if it's someone elses fault, but the accident could also be caused by YOU

I've thought about this every single day of my life for the past almost 2 years, since I was in an accident that fucked me over quite lovely.