+2,530

Love is like two people holding a rubber band. They pull, then when one person let's go, it's the person who held on that gets hurt, amirite?

Im_so_bored_so_byes avatar Relationships
321 104
The voters have decided that Im_so_bored_so_bye is right! Vote on the post to say if you agree or disagree.

POTDs are like pizzas- some of them are extra cheesy, and you get a little suspicious when like 4 of them are delivered to the same location in a short amount of time.

@DanielJames Meanwhile, other locations...AHEM...are starving for a pizza...

lol. kinda feel that was a subtle plea for a POTD.

what makes it funnier is that when i clicked on that link, it said "ACCESS FORBIDDEN"

DanielJames: I can haz POTD? Internet: ACCESS FORBIDDEN

And the longer you stretch it, the more it hurts when one person lets go.

HugARocks avatar HugARock Yeah You Are +73Reply
@HugARock And the longer you stretch it, the more it hurts when one person lets go.

Also, if you try to rush it instead of stretch it out, it'll break faster. You have to loosen things up.

@1030749

Yes, it was something about penetrating your mom....

@HugARock Made my day <3

I think it's a great add on

@HugARock Thanks :)

@982039 (HugARock): IF YOU LOVE HER COMMENT SO MUCH WHY DONT YOU JUST MARRY HER, HUH!??!

@1030493

Unless this is a joke that's going over my head...

http://ctrlv.in/14523

That's why you gotta learn to let go at the exact same time. A split second can mean the difference between a "OW! Wtf man!" and a "WOHH! Let's do it again!"

And sometimes when you pull it to far it snaps and you both get hurt.

Love is wrapped around newspapers?

griffs28s avatar griffs28 Yeah You Are +61Reply

Are you fucking kidding me?

How about we call it "Jmayrod Post of the Day," since that is what it is becoming.

Bretts avatar Brett Yeah You Are +43Reply

But the consequences of not using a rubber are far more serious.

You guys need to take a relaxation break, I don't see you getting all up in anonymous's grill, that guy gets PotD almost every week.
Quell your fury sweethearts.

Truuninjas avatar Truuninja Yeah You Are +31Reply

Friendships can be like that too....

NARNIAs avatar NARNIA Yeah You Are +28Reply

Man, I love the jmayrod POTD party going on. Insert joke about jmayrod giving Anthony blow jobs.

@inserts joke

inserts penis

@SchrodingersCat prematurely ejaculates

makes music video about premature ejaculation

@Ross makes music video about premature ejaculation

Video gets thousands of hits on Youtube. Penis get's thousands of hits at home

@Ross inserts penis

Thanks for that, it is just what i needed at this time

@Ross inserts penis

I read the comment and then the "to You" underneath it.

sallynators avatar sallynator Yeah You Are -1Reply

HOLY CRAP FUCKING JMAYROD WOW
/turns on blind mode
Hey cool, these posts are quite good actually.

...hmm smilie

I'm eating Zubat.

Getting slightly tired of seeing jmayrod get POTD every other day

Love is like a rubberband: when you roll up your poster to take to school, the rubberband keeps the poster rolled up, and when you take the rubberband off, the poster still curls inward, ready to be rolled up again.

@Shadi Love is like a rubberband: when you roll up your poster to take to school, the rubberband keeps the poster rolled...

(Chauncy Pickles): ... And while the rubberband is still on the rollled-up poster, you can whack people OR use the poster to project your voice.

"Jmanthony."

I think thats a really good way to put it...

Sometimes, the comments on POTD are better than the POTD. Sometimes the POTD is better. And sometimes they all suck.
/noh8

You may have agreed to be Ant's bitch for the first one but this one definitely deserves to be POTD y smilie

528491s avatar 528491 Yeah You Are +4Reply

Who else is tired of seeing this dude over and over?

You know, you can google this and this comes up, almost word for word?

@You know, you can google this and this comes up, almost word for word?

I googled "this" and the #2 hit was something about the Flying Spaghetti Monster...

@http://lmgtfy.com/?q=Love+is+li...et%27s+go%2C+i...

What's your point? Approximately ~64.2% of jmayrod's are not his original content. It's not my fault.

@It's just annoying that he gets POTD for a fucking repeat.

you don't get any points or win any money or anything by getting a POTD... just a small amount of pride in front of a bunch of people you don't know as well as some hatred from people who are annoyed that you got a POTD and didn't "earn" it as if there were such thing as that

@1030609

then you write someting potd worthy and dont be jelly (;

@1030939

dang dont take it as a personal attack. what does my age have to do with it, every one on here is wasting time on amirite.

@1030972

offers urinal cake

@1030939

Hey, nothing wrong with being a 20-year-old wasting time on amirite...

@1031281

-.- if you argue with anyone on here, your arguing with a teenager, what does it matter if your a teenager and im not, im not allowd to voice an opinion because of that? also, i see nothing on this page that is me arguing with anybody??

@1031333

and also i wasnt arguing with anyone so anything youd have to say about that would be invalid. but sure, its cuz your tired.

For some reason when I read the follow up, I though of pussy lips. Weird?

This is a lot like one of Rochester's lines in Jane Eyre/

(Guess what my AP English class just read :p)

and when you both walk together and let it shrink before you both drop it, it feels a lot better because now you dont have to walk around extremely close to someone connected by a rubber band. :h

ClaireTheBozos avatar ClaireTheBozo Yeah You Are +1Reply
@Soup :h ? What it that even supposed to be? Emoticons are getting stranger and stranger

srsly man? look at it from the side. like all emoticons. its not that hard to figure out.

ClaireTheBozos avatar ClaireTheBozo Yeah You Are -2Reply
Truuninjas avatar Truuninja Yeah You Are +13Reply
@Truuninja Actually, I agree with Optimus, are they like... having a stroke?

it's like :| but less angst-ish (when i see :| I think of some teen girl being like "omagad u gaise im liek giving up n junk")

ClaireTheBozos avatar ClaireTheBozo Yeah You Are 0Reply

absolutely love this :D

StayBeautifuls avatar StayBeautiful Yeah You Are +1Reply
@1030331

You can compare love to anything. You can make any damn metaphor about it and it might or might not make sense, like love itself.

smb4evers avatar smb4ever Yeah You Are +5Reply
@Ross @1030358 (smb4ever): love is like a hat, it's supposed to be worn on the head

Love is like a donkey, you keep piling more and more on its back until its back breaks.

@Blearslyrarer Love is like being an insect. You have sex, and then die.

love is like lunesta, you should not attempt to operate heavy machinery while taking it.

@Ross love is like a safari; if you get bitten by a snake, you're fucked.

Love is like paper, you can write on it, but sometimes you have to totally erase everything on your sheet and throw it into the wastepaper bin.

@Courage_Wolf Love is like paper, you can write on it, but sometimes you have to totally erase everything on your sheet and throw...

Love is like having someone else's scrotum rubbed into your face, if you weren't expecting it to happen, it has potential to be somewhat unpleasant.

Truuninjas avatar Truuninja Yeah You Are +16Reply

I had two clever ones and couldn't decide so here's both: love is like my penis. It gets bigger when you nurture it.(and its warm) Love is like milk, after a while its gets sour and you have to throw it out or someone will get sick because its not healthy for you. (and its warm)

@1030331

Love is like amirite. Sometimes cheesy, sometimes serious, often makes you laugh, occasionally makes you mad or feels like a waste of time, but we all keep coming back for some reason :)

jmay and anthony boof

Ahahaha, it's almost like jmayrod is giving Anthony daily blowjobs! Ahaha!

I basically based all my past relationships on this post.. cause thats exatcly how i feel

jamesbaileys avatar jamesbailey Yeah You Are 0Reply

love this quote(: