+377

kids 11 and under: you think elementary schools bad? WAIT til you get to middle school..THATS HELL, amirite?

xxsasorideidaraxxs avatar Education
6 180
The voters have decided that xxsasorideidaraxx is right! Vote on the post to say if you agree or disagree.

Who on this site is 11 or under...?

@annikarosee Congratulations.

What I meant was, kids 11 and under DO on this site and enjoy it.

@thatsnotmyname What I meant was, kids 11 and under DO on this site and enjoy it.

You do on this site? ono smilie

But seriously, my brother's 11, and I know I wouldn't want him perusing this site. It's not for kids.

@annikarosee You do on this site? But seriously, my brother's 11, and I know I wouldn't want him perusing this site. It's...

Oops that was a typo... I meant do say that we do go on this site.

And I'm reasonably mature for my age, and I grew up with older siblings. My parents are OK with the site and I think kids can go on it if they want.

@annikarosee Who on this site is 11 or under...?

ME!!!! i am 10 years old in 4th grade. proubablly the youngest user! 10 years old WOOT WOOT lol

Kids 11 and under: What the hell are you doing on this site? GTFO, amirite?

@BreakfastFan Kids 11 and under: What the hell are you doing on this site? GTFO, amirite?

I am 11 years old and pretty mature... amirite is a website I go on almost every day. I go on it because it's fun to read and it makes me laugh. Is something so wrong with that?

@thatsnotmyname I am 11 years old and pretty mature... amirite is a website I go on almost every day. I go on it because it's fun...

I'm with you. As long as you can actually write in English, which half the high school and college people on here can't do, I'm fine with it. Just don't start going "OMGZ wat is dis secks peeples keep talking abot?!!!11!" And stuff like that.

@I'm with you. As long as you can actually write in English, which half the high school and college people on here...

Definitely. I'm 12, and it seems to me that people here don't care THAT much about age. They'll hate anyone who types like that, regardless of how old they are. Just don't piss everyone off, and you should be good y smilie

@open_mind_open_soul Wait, you're only twelve? But you're too cool and literate to be 12!

Why thank you :) I wonder, would it be too self absorbed of me to love that comment because it says I'm cool?

@Grilled_Cheesus Haha, nope. Just, you know, a 12 year old who can type.

Haha, well you're a rare breed. I love your name too by the way.

@open_mind_open_soul Haha, well you're a rare breed. I love your name too by the way.

Haha thanks.

Your name's cool too by the way :)

Shit, nearly used the wrong 'your'. That would ruin the whole 'I can type' thing in a second.

@Grilled_Cheesus Haha thanks. Your name's cool too by the way :) Shit, nearly used the wrong 'your'. That would ruin the whole 'I...

Haha, I'm pretty sure everyone's made that mistake before. The younger people just get the bad rep for it :P

@open_mind_open_soul Haha, I'm pretty sure everyone's made that mistake before. The younger people just get the bad rep for it :P

Yeah, I hate that. Like if a sixteen year old misspells a word, no one cares. But if a twelve year old misspells the same, word, everyone's like, "OMG, this totally proves that 12 year olds are wayyyyyy to young and stupid for this site." God I hate that...

@Grilled_Cheesus Yeah, I hate that. Like if a sixteen year old misspells a word, no one cares. But if a twelve year old misspells...

Yeah haha, it's really stupid. But then again, when i was twelve I was on of the people typing like "OMG guyzzz guess whats?!?!!!!!one!!!1"

@open_mind_open_soul Yeah haha, it's really stupid. But then again, when i was twelve I was on of the people typing like "OMG guyzzz...

Haha yeah, I did that when I was ten. An average text from me would be like "heyyyyyy r u goin 2 da partay? OMG its gonna be saaaaa awesome."

I hate my younger self.

@what are you doing right now?

i am on amirite silly! thats what i am doing right now!

@i am on amirite silly! thats what i am doing right now!

No, I think what you are doing right now is bothering someone.

FlyingGuineaPigs avatar FlyingGuineaPig Yeah You Are +18Reply

wait till you get to fucking high school. middle school is soo easy compared to it.

@Blearslyrarer Just wait until you get to the real world

Just wait until you retire and have no money because nobody voted me for a 3rd term.

@William_Bill_Clinton Just wait until you retire and have no money because nobody voted me for a 3rd term.

@978732 (William_Bill_Clinton): Well, just ask Monica Lewinsky How you're doing.. I'm sure she'll know.....

@Your_Moms_Boyfriend @978732 (William_Bill_Clinton): Well, just ask Monica Lewinsky How you're doing.. I'm sure she'll know.....

Oh yeah, good one. Let me add that to the Monica jokes I have recieved on this site. You may round out the first 100.

Wack job.

@William_Bill_Clinton I appreciate the confidence in me

Well, you were the last Pres. to have us running at a surplus, y'know... regardless of how many interns you facehumped, you were doing something right xD

@agreed. high school is 23847120893412 times worse.

Here we have the student who failed maths.

@Here we have the student who failed maths.

Here we have the student who failed Language. Its Math, not Maths. Moron.

@Your_Moms_Boyfriend Here we have the student who failed Language. Its Math, not Maths. Moron.

I know this may come as a bit of a shock to you, but America is NOT the only country in the world. I know right, shocking.

@HAHA fail American.

I apologize on behalf of my fellow Americans. I assure you, we are not all that ignorant.

SEXY_BEASTs avatar SEXY_BEAST Yeah You Are +6Reply

Highschool!!! Lol, wait till you get to University....The people are great and there is so much to do but OMG the work is intense!:-S

@978712

bahahahaha. No, only a small fraction of people are mature in high school, not most not even close to most.

@978724

...you were president?

@xoxjulieexoxo wait till you get to fucking high school. middle school is soo easy compared to it.

Not what I hear... but I am going to one of the hardest public middle schools in Georgia... I can't wait til highschool.

NoSoapRadios avatar NoSoapRadio Yeah You Are -3Reply

Really? you're complaining about middle school??

I think middle school was tougher emotionally, but academically, high school is way harder. Can't wait 'till college...

@978854

That damn puberty, amirite?

@somewhere_I_belong Yes, I was being sarcastic when I said I couldn't wait.

Aha. I guess I didn't pick up on that because most people aren't sarcastic when they say "Can't wait until college." College is a million times better, just harder.

@ender Aha. I guess I didn't pick up on that because most people aren't sarcastic when they say "Can't wait until...

That's what I hear, but hey, I'm willing to work hard to reach my dreams. Now that I look at it, it doesn't look that sarcastic. Hopefully no one thinks I'm being ignorant.

lolololololololol oh god i can't breathe

Bretts avatar Brett Yeah You Are +35Reply
Bretts avatar Brett Yeah You Are +26Reply
@Brett no

Wrong person, Brett is over there. smirk smilie

I sure hope no elementary kids are here to read it in the first place.

Bossmans avatar Bossman Yeah You Are +35Reply

And then wait till you get to college. Middle school is like nap time compared to college.

Average Kids younger than me: You think that your life is hard because you haven't lived long enough to experience anything more difficult? YOU'RE WRONG. Wait till you experience the difficulty I'M currently facing. It's so much harder. In fact, at this point, I haven't even lived long enough to experience anything more difficult, you little jerk.

Middle school is the worst. High school is waaaaaay better.

AtheisticMystics avatar AtheisticMystic Yeah You Are +17Reply
@AtheisticMystic Middle school is the worst. High school is waaaaaay better.

IMHO they both suck, but at least in high school we're all past puberty, where as in junior high you've got the kids who haven't had a period and the kids who have sex behind the gym all in one building.

FlyingGuineaPigs avatar FlyingGuineaPig Yeah You Are +23Reply

Middle school was HELL for me. High school was much better.

Academically, middle school was a piece of cake.

Retoosers avatar Retooser Yeah You Are +17Reply

I hated middle school. I like high school more, not work wise, but people wise.

I would give anything to go back to middle school. You don't understand hell until you take AP classes.

@I would give anything to go back to middle school. You don't understand hell until you take AP classes.

(Guard girl): chem20 ap bio30 ap physics20 ap and math20 ap all in one semester back in grade 11 for the win

@Yadayeda (Guard girl): chem20 ap bio30 ap physics20 ap and math20 ap all in one semester back in grade 11 for the win

You, my friend, are a champ. I applaud you for nota dying. However, if you can pass AP European history, you can pass any AP class.

@You, my friend, are a champ. I applaud you for nota dying. However, if you can pass AP European history, you can...

(Guard girl): What's the big deal with people studying European History? I'm not trying to be bitch or anything, I'm actually curious as I live in Europe and I don't really see the big deal with it :S

@SylverMoon (Guard girl): What's the big deal with people studying European History? I'm not trying to be bitch or anything...

There's nothing wrong with learning about Europe, it's just the work that you have to do in the class to pass. For example, you have to be able to read at least 12 documents, analyze and categorize them, and the write an essay on them all in under 45 minutes.

(Guard girl): I'm taking that next year, and I am absolute SHIT in History. Anything to get my credits and feel smarter than those around me, I guess. But I might die. T.T

....how 'bout them Packers?

Am I the only person on this website who hasn't ever gone to Middle School??
Because it seems like I go to the only school in North America that has Elementary school from Kindergarten to grade 8, no Middle school and a High School.

@frozensocks i went to a k-8 school with a total of 96 kids. oh small town america...

WOAH only 96 kids? I have over 700 kids in my school :$ there are 30 people in my class!

@Canadian_Ninja WOAH only 96 kids? I have over 700 kids in my school :$ there are 30 people in my class!

Well, my class has 40 people in it, and we're the class that has the least number of people in it. I think some classes even reached 45 kids. :|

Middle schoolers should not be using profane language like "hell." What would your mother think about your potty mouth? Shakes finger condescendingly

I loved High School, and I Love College even more

@Cody_Ryan I loved High School, and I Love College even more

Me too! College is the best! High School was amazing. Middle School was great. Elementary was good too. Lol. I loved it all!

I say fuck all of you.

When you are in elementary, Hell is getting picked last for kickball. Middle School Hell is getting told off by a teacher. High School Hell is feeling like your arms are going to fall off from how heavy your books are. Real Hell is an eternal burning wasteland of forced labor (according to some religions) so either way, I think I've proven the point that the word "Hell" needs to be used sparingly and carefully.

Okay first of all Elementary is easy. Even if you're as dumb as a doorknob, it's the law to let you go up a grade. Same goes for middle school. And yeah middle school is hard but only because there are some really big pricks that go there. High school you don't really have to worry that much, except for your grades because they will kick your ass out. So as long as you don't be a bitch in middle school and keep your grades cool, you'll be fine. Also be prepared for high school because teachers are not going to hold your hand. Be absent once, your grades will go down to like a D just like that. So yeah that's all I got sorry for being an hard-ass but it had to be said.

icexprincesss avatar icexprincess Yeah You Are +5Reply

kids that young shouldnt even be on this site god dammit!

ok, everyone just STOP WITH THE COMMENTS! i got like 4328956284138923470234508 notifacations! SHUTUP AND KEEP YOUR THOUGHTS TO YOURSELF! you guys are causing more drama than cliques do!!!!

@annikarosee But. This is amirite. A site for opinions. If you don't like it, why are you here?

alrightty then, if this is a site for opinions, i'd suggest that YOU should GTFO :D kthankksssbaiiiiii

yeah you'll die if you think middle school is hard. highschool is the day run for life. -sue sylvester. it matters for everything you do.

If you're going to be 13 and younger on this site the smart thing to do would be to keep your mouth shut! Everyone knows that the things most people hate on amirite are repost and kids 13 and younger, so just shut your pie hole and we can all be happy.

Elementary school was like taking a swim in a cold pool on a 103 degree day in July for me. Theeeenn I got to middle school. That place is hell. So many cliques, rude people, and preps. It's not the schoolwork that's so hard, it's the pressure to fit in and find your place in it. I'm in my final year of it, and I'm so excited to leave. I'm sure highschool won't be any better, but I'm sure it's better than the 3 years of hell I have endured at that middle school. I'm Fourteen, in case you were wondering

Kids 14 and under: You think middle school and elementary school is bad? WAIT til you get to high school. THAT'S HELL

chchs avatar chch No Way 0Reply
@978884

Um. Read comments above?

@Um. Read comments above?

I did...no one said anything like what i said.

chchs avatar chch No Way 0Reply
@980588

im not a bitch.

chchs avatar chch No Way -3Reply
@981730

I'm not the one acting bitchy.

chchs avatar chch No Way -2Reply
@982146

so...why did you argue on the internet?

what a dumbass....but seriously. i hate stupid fights like these

chchs avatar chch No Way 0Reply
@984032

If you didn't want to argue, why did you keep arguing?

Not being bitchy, btw. Just keeping it real.

chchs avatar chch No Way -2Reply
@978871

You're kidding about the being in 5th grade part, right?

i like middle school.

@cheer4mia i like middle school.

The people who like middle school are usually the ones making everyone else suffer.

@The people who like middle school are usually the ones making everyone else suffer.

what do you mean? the classes are fairly easy and i get to see my friends.

Some aspects aren't the best but it wasn't that bad at all. It is actually pretty chill. And FYI, if you are very shy, middle school is the best years to start getting out of that shell. It will help you for high school I promise.

@CBbasketball Some aspects aren't the best but it wasn't that bad at all. It is actually pretty chill. And FYI, if you are very...

I was actually a strange child. I went into my shell in the first year of middle school. The by 8th grade, I was trying too hard to be outgoing and I was a typical "random" 13 year old girl. Then I got to high school and I'm pretty normal. Well, somewhat. But yeah.

Who ever thought elementary school was hard?

Am I the only one who didn't have cliques in Middle School and High School? My gosh, I don't understand how the hell Middle School and High School are so hard, the're not. I took AP classes, maintained a 4.0 all 4 years, and had great friends. Now that I'm in College, it isn't that difficult either. Not enough to bitch and complain about.

@Am I the only one who didn't have cliques in Middle School and High School? My gosh, I don't understand how the...

Wait, wait wait...someone's making sense on here? My God...thank you, finally someone else who didn't see the cliques and all that shit.

Yeah, you're the only one. My school just happens to me full of douchebags the the administration won't do anything about. It's a bad place for a girl who's just waiting to change the world, you know?

well thats TOO BAD THEN :D LMAO

@annikarosee Reply button failure.

WHATEVER!:D like anyone else cares anyway, do me a favor, as i said before, LEAVE. this is all just immaturity, i understand this is a site for opinions, but its not fair that people get ripped on over and over for just one little post. my god, is it too much to ask to just go about your business? i dont think so,
just go.

hun...just u wait til u get to hs!!!

OK I am 11 years old and I LOVE amirite. I seriously wish people would stop being all, "OMFG KIDS UNDER 12 SHOULDN'T EVEN BE ON THIS WEBSITE, GTFO!!!!". It's ridiculous. I go on amirite because it's hilarious and it makes me laugh. Is there something so wrong about that?

@thatsnotmyname OK I am 11 years old and I LOVE amirite. I seriously wish people would stop being all, "OMFG KIDS UNDER 12...

A) You've commented on this post too many times now, we get what you're saying.
B) Yes.
C) You're supposed to be 16 to be on Amirite.
D) We can see up your nose in your picture.

@EstoniaObsessed A) You've commented on this post too many times now, we get what you're saying. B) Yes. C) You're supposed to be 16...

A) I 'm just trying to prove a point. I can comment as many times as I want; what does it matter to you?
B/C) 1: I've never seen anything that says you have to be 16.
2: A lot of the people on here are under 16. A LOT.
D) Real mature.

@thatsnotmyname A) I 'm just trying to prove a point. I can comment as many times as I want; what does it matter to you? B/C) 1:...

A) It's annoying for the people reading.
B/C) Well dammit, now I can't find it! I will comment again once I find the rule. And I know there are (I'm 15), but 11 is a little young. There are too many sex jokes that I would have never understood when I was 11. Thank you, 8th grade, for the corruption.
D) Thanks, I try :) I was just pointing it out, as I found it interesting. Also, am I not trying to be mature. I'm trying to be a girl avoiding algebra 2 homework.

@EstoniaObsessed A) It's annoying for the people reading. B/C) Well dammit, now I can't find it! I will comment again once I find...

@979569 (SgtPeppers): http://www.amirite.net/index.php?page=rules

"You must be aged 16 years or older to use this website and/or have an account on this website."

It's probably the LEAST enforced rule on amirite though. As long as you aren't a total dumbass and run around getting people angry, you're fine to be on the site. You've pretty much commented on this post 100 times saying that you're the most mature 11 year old ever (sarcasm), which is something 11 year olds tend to do. You just can't help it, you think you're almost an adult because you're in middle school now. My brother does the exact same thing and he's 11. He gets mad at me when I get a little extra privilege here and there because I'm 5 years older than him. It doesn't go away either, at least not in anything I've experienced. I still occasionally think that I'm better or smarter than some people, but you learn to not make a scene out of it, usually, which is why it's in the rules.

@Max @979569 (SgtPeppers): http://www.amirite.net/index.php?page=rules "You must be aged 16 years or older to use this...

I actually feel as if thatsnotmyname argued her point well. In my opinion, if a kid who's only three or four years younger than me likes this website enough to create an account, and they don't troll, then yeah they should be allowed on amirite. However, i find it a bad idea to splash my age around the internet precisely because of arguments like these.

@I actually feel as if thatsnotmyname argued her point well. In my opinion, if a kid who's only three or four years...

(popcorn freak): I know, that's why I didn't freak out at them and be like BLAARRRHGHGHHGGGHHH YOU'RE TOO YOUNG TO BE ON THE SITE. She's fine to stay, she just needs to cool it with the I'M 11 AND I'M MATURE ENOUGH TO BE ON THE SITE. That's all. :P

Believe me, most kids I know are exactly like that (I'm 12). Me, I like being childish and immature. I'm enjoying it while I can.

No way!!! i'm 10 yrs old in 4th grade and Elementery school is WAYYYYYYYYYYYY harder than people think! you just havent been in elemenery school for so long that you forgot that it is still hard.

@annikarosee You silly. Go back to Club Penguin.

But club penguin is 4 little kids, i am WAYYY to mature to go back to that. you do not even do anything on it.

@BreakfastFan "Question 1: What is a triangle?" ZOMG HUUURRRRR IS SOOO HARD

i am not THAT stupid that I dont know what a triangle is!! your stupid for thinking that i would not know what a triangle is!

@i am not THAT stupid that I dont know what a triangle is!! your stupid for thinking that i would not know what a...

alrighty, then!
whats a condom? why do people use it? being on amirite for "so long", you would be "smart" enough to figure that out, right?

@alrighty, then! whats a condom? why do people use it? being on amirite for "so long", you would be "smart" enough...

it is something people use so they dont have babys. Stop assuming I'm stupid!!!

@William_Bill_Clinton What? Did they extend recess for another 10 minutes you lazy fuck?

no, recess is only 15 minutes long. wats lazy about recess?!

@no, recess is only 15 minutes long. wats lazy about recess?!

The fact you're the type to steal oreos out of the garbage can, sneak off behind a building, sit yo fat azz down, and eat said oreo.