0 14

TWLIGHT FANS LOVE THE FACT THAT EDWARD CULLEN HAS MESSED UP NIPPLES! Sorry, I felt like yelling that.

oinks avatar oink No Way +2Reply

[and they're all dumbshits]

@83600

i think he was talking about the extremists

@miggles i think he was talking about the extremists

Yeah, I realize that now. I was just a little bit ticked off. So many people generalize aaall of the fans.

DanaBugs avatar DanaBug Yeah You Are +1Reply

Ok, I accept that the fans may act the same way, but I'll never admit it's for a good cause.

Chromanas avatar Chromana Yeah You Are 0Reply

13000

oinks avatar oink No Way 0Reply
@oink 13000

Yay, thanks for alerting me. Wow, I really like 3000, don't I? I got post and comment 3000 too.

theres a big difference between twilight fans, and fans of other movies. the fans of lord of the rings have a good reason to be fans, twilight fans dont. lord of the rings is about killing beasts and goblins, and trying to save the world. twilight is about some fairy vampires who love some bitchy highschool chick. there is literally no comparison

Codays avatar Coday No Way 0Reply
@Coday theres a big difference between twilight fans, and fans of other movies. the fans of lord of the rings have a good...

And Lord of the Rings has many morals and several examples of the benefits of genuine friendships and how to be selfless. Twilight says to lose all of your friends for a guy and if Edward isn't there mop around because the world is all about you. Not to mention Twilight hasn't even been around five years and it is dying down. Lord of the Rings be around five decades or more and people still know what it is.

and they want to fuck a dead guy with glitter

@srysly dood

wow learn to type

Why doesn't anyone on this website write out Harry Potter? HP?

Anonymous