-527

Don't lie. You intentionally piss all over gas station bathroom walls. amirite?

William_Bill_Clintons avatar
6 23
The voters have decided that William_Bill_Clinton is wrong! Vote on the post to say if you agree or disagree.
@990590

Your name is Julian. Do you have luscious locks of hair? Like perhaps jew curls?

I wish I had that kind of talent. D:

Normas avatar Norma No Way +1Reply
@Norma I wish I had that kind of talent. D:

For guys its easier. When we shake our snake, sometimes the snake see's a mouse, and we turn a little to the side and it hits the seat flowing endlessly onto the floor, making us laugh, in turn we shake when we laugh, and it goes everywhere again.

Damn it, I was gonna lie until you told me not to... You win again. :

jens avatar jen Yeah You Are +1Reply

this seriously made me laugh. i have no idea why.

@William_Bill_Clinton Watching your Ravens lose made me laugh

thanks for that. fortunately im over it, and things people say about it dont make me mad anymore. but nice try.

@William_Bill_Clinton Yeah, well Ray Lewis has to retire soon.

well he's already said he wont even consider it so sorry to crush your dream.

@William_Bill_Clinton Steelers.

oh NOW i see why you want him to retire. you're tired of dealing with him and the greatness he brings to the field. understandable, understandable. well, id say good luck in the super bowl, but lets be honest, i hate the steelers and wouldnt wish them luck even if it benefitted the ravens for them to win. that being said, go packers!!!

@brunetterox915 oh NOW i see why you want him to retire. you're tired of dealing with him and the greatness he brings to the field...

Im not a Steelers fan, Im a Seahawks fan. I just laugh because steelers hand you your ass every time.

@William_Bill_Clinton Im not a Steelers fan, Im a Seahawks fan. I just laugh because steelers hand you your ass every time.

oh. well i like the seahawks. well, liked. i wanted them to win the super bowl actually. but they kinda...suck so...yeah. you seem to have forgotten week 4 where we, the ravens, handed the steelers their own asses.

@brunetterox915 oh. well i like the seahawks. well, liked. i wanted them to win the super bowl actually. but they kinda...suck...

But you seemed to have forgotten, in the playoffs when Big Ben led a spectacular comeback to crush the hoped and dreams of ravens fans all around. When it mattered.

@William_Bill_Clinton But you seemed to have forgotten, in the playoffs when Big Ben led a spectacular comeback to crush the hoped and...

well its not very hard when they pay the refs now is it? im honestly surprised its never been looked at before, the bullshit the steelers get away with. but whatever i just look forward to seeing the steelers lose the super bowl and make up more excuses. thats all they ever do. i can admit when the ravens play like shit and fall apart, as they so frequently did halfway through the season, but steelers fans can never do that.

fuck yeah, bill clinton.

@ClaireTheBozo fuck yeah, bill clinton.

chika chika yeah, fake ID, fake ID