+346

If you know you're gonna fail a test, you might as well fail with style. e.g. doodling, writing an unrelated paragraph about random stuff, amirite?

O_os avatar Education
8 17
The voters have decided that O_o is right! Vote on the post to say if you agree or disagree.

I feel like a douche being the only person to no way your post but I think you should at least try to answer the question as well as you can

Gleeks avatar Gleek No Way +14Reply
@what are you, 10?

did you really just ask him if he was ten because he is smarter than you?

reids avatar reid No Way +19Reply
@what are you, 10?

No I'm a sophomore in high school and I'm a straight A student because I actually try. I don't like failing anything.

Gleeks avatar Gleek No Way +15Reply
@Gleek No I'm a sophomore in high school and I'm a straight A student because I actually try. I don't like failing anything.

Then that's your problem, not mine. People could do what you want to do, but most of them opt to do something more fun and put less effort. That's how the world works, hun.

@Then that's your problem, not mine. People could do what you want to do, but most of them opt to do something more...

So you're saying the world works like this:
If you can't do something, don't even try and screw it up completely by doing something stupid?

Er...last time I checked, if that's how your world runs, then good luck getting a job.

Anyways, I've taken plenty of tests I thought I would fail and passed because I TRIED. It's not that hard.

@what are you, 10?

You seriously think that's how the world works? and you seriously doodle random shit instead of at least trying on a test? what are you, 10?

I don't know about every one else, but I try to get as many problems right as I can, because even a 59% is better than nothing. Plus you look like a loser to the teacher.

Its called a curve.

Yeah, why not answer the question the best you can, even if you're almost positive it's wrong? Usually you'll get partial credit for trying rather than no credit for bs-ing some stupid drawing. And maybe next time spend your time studying instead of thinking of things to do when you fail?

This is exactly the sort of thing I used to see on MLIA.

@Kaitlyn This is exactly the sort of thing I used to see on MLIA.

I see that, but I don't think you should vote no way on it out of spite.

I hardly ever went to MLIA. Most stuff are bound to be from other sites, and I am just sharing my thoughts. I don't think that something that looks like it came from MLIA deserves a NW because you think it's from MLIA; therefore, it is lame, but rather see what my point was.

O_os avatar O_o Yeah You Are 0Reply

It's not passing!
It's called failing with style!

I remember reading on College Humour, something like:

1. Go into an Open Book Test
2. Open a book
3. Say "There, I passed the test"
4. Leave

I always put forth the most effort I can, but when there's questions I don't know how to answer I include awesome drawings and stories relatively on topic - I've never gotten full credit, but I have gotten points for it as it made the teachers laugh.

OneMoreSadSongs avatar OneMoreSadSong Yeah You Are 0Reply

Ha ha I love how fucking dependent you midwestern kleinbuerger cunts are on your anal-sadistic "examinations". Enjoy your shallow pathetic life of mediocrity you slaves.