+261

So when you're in a choir, theres always that ONE conceited girl who sings loudly over EVERYBODY. amirite?

xxsasorideidaraxxs avatar
3 17
The voters have decided that xxsasorideidaraxx is right! Vote on the post to say if you agree or disagree.

when i was in high school and took choir that girl got told she wasnt allowed to sing in the concert.

dickys avatar dicky Yeah You Are +2Reply
@xxsasorideidaraxx ooooooooooo, harsh! but thats what she gets for being a show off!

and it just ruins the sound, hearing one person above all the others.

dickys avatar dicky Yeah You Are +4Reply

And a black girl, Don't forget the big black girl!

My choir had this fat boy who sang like he thought he was in an opera and talked like volume was going to make his lame jokes funnier. Literally everyone hated him, but his mother was on the school board.

FlyingGuineaPigs avatar FlyingGuineaPig Yeah You Are +2Reply

Ooooh my. I honesty HATE when that happens. -.-

ahhhh well tbh in choir thats usually me but its never deliberate, i just have a naturally annoyingly loud voice...whenever i realise im too loud i just go quieter though so its all good :)

my school is obsessed with sports, and its a tiny school so theres like nine people in choir and only one of them is a boy. we're way too quiet, so i end up getting pissed off at the dumbasses who barely sing at all.

@Julesybells my school is obsessed with sports, and its a tiny school so theres like nine people in choir and only one of them...

That always drove me nuts. It made me wonder why they bothered taking choir at all at my school. The people who stood like statues always ended up looking dumb on film.

OhEmGee_Muffins avatar OhEmGee_Muffin Yeah You Are 0Reply
@OhEmGee_Muffin That always drove me nuts. It made me wonder why they bothered taking choir at all at my school. The people who...

exactly! like its better to sing and be slightly off than to be totally silent and make a fool of yourself. i wish i could just tell those people not to be afraid to sing, because we all mess up, and no one is gonna make fun of them. for goodness sake.
but i think a lot of people take it to get a fine arts credit which we need at my school. which is dumb. if you dont like singing, dont take choir.

@Julesybells exactly! like its better to sing and be slightly off than to be totally silent and make a fool of yourself. i wish...

Precisely. At my middle school we offered choir, band, orchestra and piano lab. Same in high school with more variants. Not to mention actual art classes. These people had options.

I sometimes do that, but only when nobody in my section knows there part...

Last year we did a medly that had solos in it (this was middle school just so you know). One girl basically took the microphone and she was the only person you could hear. She wasn't even that good -__-

That may or may not be me. 0_o
But I have the solo so I guess I'm...allowed to?

Ariodantes avatar Ariodante Yeah You Are -1Reply
@only while youre singing the solo...

Sorry :( It's just that no one else in my section knows their part.

Ariodantes avatar Ariodante Yeah You Are 0Reply