+287

Your lap is there when you're sitting, but it's gone when you stand. So a lap never really exists - it's just an illusion, amirite?

Countries & Places
4 11

Gilmore Girls, right? Is it wrong that I also know who said it and in what episode?

@portraitofyoung I don't remember it but I have a feeling it was either Lorelai or Kirk haha

Nope, but good guess! It's TJ. In later episodes he's married to Liz, Jess's mom. This is from TJ's bachelor party

I'm not like a super fan, by the way :) I just really loved this part and I've been watching the later episodes recently

@LavLav_loves_WonWon Nope, but good guess! It's TJ. In later episodes he's married to Liz, Jess's mom. This is from TJ's bachelor...

OH RIGHTTT yes I remember now, thanks haha :)

Yeah I've seen to the end of Season Five and I'm waiting to get the rest so I'm watching from the very start again :p

@nope, that was my first thought too!!

Good! I had a mental image of him saying it and even what the scene looked like :)

A banana is there when it has grown, but when you eat it, it's gone. So the banana is really an illusion.

I LOVE GILMORE GIRLS.

That's deep

Haha gotta love TJ!

ChoChangYalls avatar ChoChangYall Yeah You Are +2Reply

Can you say Gilmore girls

buttsz10s avatar buttsz10 Yeah You Are 0Reply