+313

Apple needs to slow down it's production line. Nobody is going to pay for an iPod, only to buy a newer one, three months later. amirite?

1 3

I know! Everyone thinks it's weird that I have the 1st ipod touch, but I am not going to pay another $600 to get the same one with speakers

@Realitycheck1247 I know! Everyone thinks it's weird that I have the 1st ipod touch, but I am not going to pay another $600 to get...

I originally had the first gen iPod Touch, but through some Christmas gifts and swapping among family members I ended up with a second gen one while my sister got my old one. But now I find out that all the features of the new software will only run on the third gen Touch and it definitely doesn't make me want to spend another $500 to upgrade. But there will always be Apple fanboys and girls who would buy a rock if it had an Apple logo on it. I think most people would even be willing to upgrade every other generation if they had the money.

Rebels avatar Rebel No Way 0Reply

The thing is, there are people dumb enough to do just that.